Mission Discoveries? how do they work?

Racheakt

I have Slicing, I have "discovered" some missions for other professions, but I am not that clear on what these discovered mission are....

Are these a one time mission that you do like a quest?

Are the a mission that goes into your crew mission list for that profession?

They are 1 time use items. They provide a mission that you can send a companion on for much greater rewards than the normal missions they can go on. They also seem to take about 2x as long to complete as the same level normal missions.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with this description, as I have tried purchasing more "single-use" missions and have gotten the message "you have already discovered this mission".

This implies that the missions may come again on a re-roll of available crew missions?

Looking for clarification

I have a problem with this description, as I have tried purchasing more "single-use" missions and have gotten the message "you have already discovered this mission".

This implies that the missions may come again on a re-roll of available crew missions?

No, that means you've already got the mission in your list, you need to send your companion out to complete it, then you'll be able to scribe the mission again, and send him on it once again. You can only have one of the same Mission Discover in your list at a time.

Actually it means that mission is allready in your moission list, as in you can do it right now.

Look trough your missions, one time missions have a little lock on them, upper left.

Once you send a companion away on that mission you can upload the one in your inventory.