Cybertech. Lvl 49 Mods/Armoring and Earpieces

ACMessiah

Just a quick question to level 50s> are the purple versions of these something you need, or are they redundant? I do not know how easily the 23A mods etc are acquired? Just like to know so i don't waste a lot of time/money getting the purple schematics.

Thanks.

Just a quick question to level 50s> are the purple versions of these something you need, or are they redundant? I do not know how easily the 23A mods etc are acquired? Just like to know so i don't waste a lot of time/money getting the purple schematics.

Thanks.

Unless you like the reusable grenades just drop cybertech, i hit 400 on my 50 BH, the purple mods you can craft are all eclipsed by the mods you can get with daily quest on Ilum.

My biggest sales as cybertech are the ship parts. Grades 2 and 4 especially I'm selling up to 20 a day. Also I'm not sure if I want to commit to this because I love making actual items, but buying the crafting missions for UT and selling the purple metals is quite the profit if you don't care actually make items.

Unless you like the reusable grenades just drop cybertech, i hit 400 on my 50 BH, the purple mods you can craft are all eclipsed by the mods you can get with daily quest on Ilum.

Yeah? Lol, at least I haven't yet wasted money on going for high-level purple mods. At least I'll have my reusable grenades.