Calling all Armormechs and Synthweavers!

Samitch

I am looking for a profession that is able to make LVL 50 Heavy Armor that is BoE and contains all 3 modification slots (armoring, mod, enhancement). I see lots of items on the GTN with 2 mod slots but there should be someone able to craft Artifact level 50 gear with all slots.

Please let me know if you are able to craft something like what I request and if so please say the profession; as well as, the name of the schematic/items.

Thanks

Armormechs and synthweavers can both learn schematics to make orange gear.

Armor, mod, and enhancement slots. I have sold a few such items on the GTN after making them, and have seen where others were selling them as well.

The schematics are rare, and finding a particular look can be tricky, but just finding someone to make some orange armor should not be a problem.

I'm not either of those but i can tell you this for free, i will not buy the armor off the GTN unless it has 4 slots. i want Armor, Enhancement, mod, and augment slot. that's what you should be asking for.

I'm not either of those but i can tell you this for free, i will not buy the armor off the GTN unless it has 4 slots. i want Armor, Enhancement, mod, and augment slot. that's what you should be asking for.

Which may not be possible.

@OP:

Purple gear comes in 2 variants:

a version with build-in Armoring and interchangeable Mod and Enhancement slot. Crit crafted version gets Augment slot.

a version with build-in everything, i.e. Armoring/Mod/Enhancement are all fixed. Crit craft gets Augment slot.

If you want fully customizable gear, get orange gear. Level doesn't matter as the Armoring you put in determines the armor rating. But orange gear doesn't have an Augment slot.

Edited by Rhaphael

Actually, this is why I was asking. Doesn't it stand true that if a crafter was able to make a BoE item with 3 modification slots that they would also be capable of getting the crit to add the augmentation slot?

Which may not be possible.

@OP:

Purple gear comes in 2 variants:

a version with build-in Armoring and interchangeable Mod and Enhancement slot. Crit crafted version gets Augment slot.

a version with build-in everything, i.e. Armoring/Mod/Enhancement are all fixed. Crit craft gets Augment slot.

If you want fully customizable gear, get orange gear. Level doesn't matter as the Armoring you put in determines the armor rating. But orange gear doesn't have an Augment slot.

Interesting... So let's just cut to the chase then :) What is the best gear for my Sith Warrior Jugg that has 3 modifications slots and the augmentation slot? Where should I be looking to get this gear. I will hit 50 tonight and want to prepare myself for the path needed to best gear up my tank for raiding/flashpoints.

I am not a big PvP person but was planning on getting in the action sometime anyway. So what is the best method for gaining PvP points/commendations needed for the gear? If possible, could someone possibly give me an idea of how long it would take doing PvP to start getting this gear?

Its fairly simple, just a grind. Do WZs to gain WZ Comms. Trade in those WZ Comms for Champion Comms at the vendor. Buy a Champion Bag with 200 WZ and 200 Champ Comms. The Ilum dailies and weeklies award Champ Bags for completion. The WZ daily also has them as a reward.

Having a brain fart atm, are they called champion or mercenary comms?

Edited by Armaso