end game crafting

aedan

got to 50, purchased the green patterns for my class. craft/re-engineer cycle rinse repeat. get to the purple armor mod...sweet, craft 5 put them in my gear.

Checked out the Ilum vendor and for a 8 daily tokens i can buy better mods.

crafting skills are then pointless? i'm tempted to just pick up slicing, treasure hunting, and underworld trading then just so i can flood the market with underworld metals.

fix your shtuff

got to 50, purchased the green patterns for my class. craft/re-engineer cycle rinse repeat. get to the purple armor mod...sweet, craft 5 put them in my gear.

crafting skills are then pointless? i'm tempted to just pick up slicing, treasure hunting, and underworld trading then just so i can flood the market with underworld metals.

fix your shtuff

Hmmm buy a slightly better mod for 8 daily commendations... Or save them for tier 3 implants. I'll go with the latter, and enjoy my 1 less cunning on my mods.

Making weapons/armor is worthless anyway with the amount of goodies you get out of moddable gear with mods. They need to allow mods to crit (unless they do, in which being maxed out in armstech, investigation, and scavenging not once have I ever done a crit on a mod). Edited by RpTheHotrod

fix your shtuff

I have an issue with this as well.

Granted as an armstech I can still supply the pre-50 crowd and their companions with guns and blades but I would have hoped that the barrels I make match the top tier rewards.

Does anyone know if we can learn that barrel schematic should we RE it?

Edited by Aethyn