Please say it's a BUG with crew SKill !? Lost all..

Darth_Dynas

Hi, I had my characters artifcae over 150 - 200 or so, and have spent dozens of hours just crafting. I wanted to figure out what the other vendors can make and sell for schematics. I unlearned it just for a moment, and i lost all my schematics, and i went back to 1. Please say this will reset back to what it was ?

Or at least my schematics will not all be lost as i level up artiface again????:mad:

Hi, I had my characters artifcae over 150 - 200 or so, and have spent dozens of hours just crafting. I wanted to figure out what the other vendors can make and sell for schematics. I unlearned it just for a moment, and i lost all my schematics, and i went back to 1. Please say this will reset back to what it was ?

Or at least my schematics will not all be lost as i level up artiface again????:mad:

1. Yep, you are back at 1.

2. Why would you unlearn the skill without researching what the consequences would be?

3. How have you managed to spend dozens of hours just crafting? You know you crew does the crafting while you do other things, right?

unlearn=dropped it so yes you go back to skill 1 and have to start over...is what sites like tor head and such are for.

I was waiting around for pvp. So I guess I was doing other stuff, but lots of times I sent them off while I waited around.

Man that sucks. I had a bunch of those epic (pink or whatever) schematics learned all the wya up to level 23 :(

Not to mention the amount of credits I dumped into it. argh. It doesnt' make sense that you completely forget all your schematics. I thought if I switched back my skill level would be the same, but at least give me back my schematics i purchased.

I knew you could have one eq'd at a time.. it just doesn't make sense to me. That is why I was hoping it was a bug :(

Edited by Darth_Dynas

You unlearned it... I don't understand why some people (there's abeen a few of these posts) are finding this suprising.

If you've unlearned it, you don't know it any more. You dropped it, it's gone.

Surely it's fairly obvious that you won't still have the skill. Firstly becuase unlearning means ulearning, secondly becuase if you kept the skill then we'd all have every single skill, you just switch whenever you want to use a different one.

Perhaps it's just my mmo experience and it's not as obvious as it seems, but meh, if you unlearn something, you don't know it any more...