numerous new FP

Sythicuss

there are soooo many bugs...

mastermode we had problems getting into the same instance with a premade group...

then u have this 2 champion turrets u trigger when u go through the door... if not all go through at the same time u can stuck and go there again.... if u die at the last boss u should nnot go back to area start... u will end up on the train.. which should be wrecked... u cant press the door to get off so u are stuck there.. that mens no rewards....

i hoped when u fire irving things would get better.. but its worse...

to delay that thing fpor 2 days because of bugs and then throw it out like that is flat out ridiculous...

Edited by Opiklo

Master mode:

1: we saw a marauder that wasn't in our team in our instance

2: cones/cleaves are all messed up

3: You get stuck, everywhere, really everywhere

4: Preformance when you are on the train is horrible

5: Bonus boss sometimes only get 1 stack if you kill both the adds

6: if you wipe on last boss from adds after you killed the boss, you can't get back to loot the boss because you spawn at the very start of the flashpoint(at the train where you enter the flashpoint) when you res, thus being blocked by story content that you can't click after the flashpoint is complete.

Frankly, IMHO....potentially one of the most original in a long while. But, an epic fail. More per mob isn't fun, it's boring. And nerf the one shot kills in story mode. I only had that in the bonus boss, story mode. I beat the final one, but died after from the BS number of the rest of the adds. Sure, make it harder a bit, but not darn near impossible in any but a tank. Literally lagged so hard, due to sheer overwhelming numbers, I struggled on a healer due to lag spikes alone. And, I'm decently geared, as well as over-loaded on Memory etc. It's the FP, not MY gear. In game, nor IRL. Edited by Sir-Zane

i tried tanking master mode, but at the first boss the technician one shots my 248 geared assassin tank, as soon as i taunt the 2 bosses he one shots me with all my defense abilities up and then he just one shot the rest of the group.

Kite? :)

Regarding the conals being messed up, I have more information on that.

When fighting the Alpha Slybex, the conal for Poison Breath is buggy. There was one instance where I was standing behind the boss, obviously well out of the conal, and died almost immediately when it did Poison Breath—as if I'd been standing in the cone. The guy standing next to me had the same thing happen.

Edited by ChadCloman

Another item: if you wipe on the Alpha Slybex and return to medcenter, you materialize next to a mob and immediately enter combat with it. And since you are now in combat, the other members of your group can't return to medcenter. So you get to take on the mob single-handedly. It's a fairly large mob and hard to solo kill.

Obviously, the workaround is to kill that mob before engaging the Alpha Slybex, but really?

i tried tanking master mode, but at the first boss the technician one shots my 248 geared assassin tank, as soon as i taunt the 2 bosses he one shots me with all my defense abilities up and then he just one shot the rest of the group.

I ran MM (as a dps) and cleared the first boss fight with two different tanks. Not sure why you're getting one-shotted, but the tanks in my group did not have that problem.

Add the fact that the two giant turret sometimes aggro peoples randomly, even when we're under them or fighting the engineer and the assassin.

This needs to be resolved, I didn't have an issue with this because I was playing on a sin, so I did stealth out. But for my mates who played Jugg and sorcerer, they couldn't do anything about it. :rak_02:

You cannot access any door while in combat, and you cannot lose aggro from the two giant turrets except while stealthing, resulting in most people getting stuck at the door just before the boss, or even the one after.

Master mode:

6: if you wipe on last boss from adds after you killed the boss, you can't get back to loot the boss because you spawn at the very start of the flashpoint(at the train where you enter the flashpoint) when you res, thus being blocked by story content that you can't click after the flashpoint is complete.

Happened to me in story mode as well.

Missing a cutscene (traitor) in FP veteran mode
If that's the cutscene I think you mean, that was also missing for me on my second character in story mode, and the cutscene of the crash seemed to have its sections out of order.

The train crashed and Lana and my character were seen landing on the ground, then it returned to an interior scene with Theron triggering the crash and Lana saying they should bail out. Theron's speech about what he was doing and why, and warning them that the train would crash into the mountain in a few minutes was missing altogether.

I had previously done it with a character who was romancing Theron, and the whole FP worked perfectly that time through.

Thank you for the heads up on these. I am passing them on to the team. Let me know of any other issues you discover.

-eric

I've discovered an issue - Bioware seem to be expecting us to pay so we can do their QA for them.

Fix it.

All The Best

Group finder putting people in different instances is happening on veteren mode as well.

Experienced this as well. Here's more details to help the devs fix it, and players to work around it in the meantime.

• How to recreate: Queue four players through group finder, at least two of whom have companions summoned.
  • Expected behavior: All four players are placed in the same instance and their companions dismissed.
  • Actual behavior: Two players were placed in one instance with their companions still out, while the other two players were placed in a different instance.
  • Workaround: You cannot change instances from the map while in a flashpoint. Dismiss companions. Click exit area. Click group finder icon. Click travel to location. All four players should now be in the same instance.

Despite the teething issues, I really enjoyed the new story, the new environment, and the challenging mechanics.

Tried to do the Master Mode Crisis on Umbara last night with 3 other friends but could not get all 4 of us into the same phase of the flashpoint. We are all geared at tier 3/4, we first tried to use Group Finder however only 3 of us made it into the phase, one person was not able to travel to area. We then tried disbanding the group, reforming, resetting the phase and walking in but still 1 person was not able to phase in. This also happened to another group of friends who were trying to in as well.

I was the only person of the group who had done the flashpoint in solo and vet modes so I was set as group leader just in case it was a weird issue but it didn't make a difference. The second attempt resulted in the other 3 phasing in together and I was in my own phase.

Also ran into the problem of killing the final boss in Veteran mode, dying to the adds and being respawned on the magically fixed train. The door at the end of the train was not showing up as something we could click to get off the train (and my tank just isn't strong enough to survive the jump off the high speed train :( ).

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As to being stuck in a car with turret aggro,

all players need to get through the car together without hitting yellow or red buttons on the floor

Our group had to slash stuck several times. Stuck damaged my gear. Don't remember that ever happening. I had stealth but still had to stuck because of non-stealth team members. Ended up with 100K repair bill due to slash stuck. Is that intended??

I died after beating the final boss cause I had a mobs under the ground shooting at me, and it spawned me back on the train and I wasn't able to get off of it and loot the final boss -_-. Edited by Jesira

Solo mode, Jedi Guardian: no problems, everything went fine. Did it 5 times.

Solo mode, Sniper:

- Tecnician Canni starts setting up turrets the instant he's attacked without any drop in health

- Turrets immediately spawn at all 6 points

- Turrets upgrade within seconds of spawning without Canni anywhere near them

- Canni still makes the circuit of the train car, but only loses immunity for about 2 seconds after fiddling with the last turret, which is already upgraded

- All 6 turrets respawn immediately every time Canni completes his circuit of the room, regardless of whether previous turrets are still up. All turrets spawn already upgraded and do full damage. Not an issue on solo mode, but it would be a problem in Veteran or Master Mode.

- Elli died fairly quickly, considering that the only one attacking her was Lana, but with such a small attack window on Canni, the fight went on way, way too long.

- After half an hour of whittling Canni down in the brief instant he loses his immunity, the entire fight reset. FOUR TIMES.

- [Edit] Canni reset at 15% each time. Is something supposed to happen here?

- After repeating this procedure 4 times, I decided to ignore the turrets and follow Canni around and wait for his tiny vulnerability window. It took a while, but it worked. I doubt ignoring the turrets in Veteran Mode or Master Mode is an option.

Needless to say, I won't be doing this on a ranged character again until this is fixed.

Edited by berelinde