POT5 Pug Group Progression Thread

Aren't you running this with a static group of pre-vetted players who just don't share the same guild tag? Put together in pretty much the same way a guild's raid group is formed, just without anyone having to quit their guild? Congrats on your kills, but that's not what most people consider when they hear "pug group". Edited by namesaretough

Each person in the group had 1 or 2 people they normally played with. An example would be myself who had never played with 3 of the people there before and only 1 time with 2 of the others. At 10pm last night we started trying to find people to fill out the group and yes we did not just take anyone someone had to be vouching for you to come but by no means was it a static group lol. I don't even think our comp was very good 2 sin tanks, op healer, merc healer, 3 mara's and 1 merc dps. We just took what was available =-)

So... if you're a guild that hasn't cleared Titan6, you should probably step it up.

We'll update this thread as we continue our progression 7/13/2013 at 2pm EST

And this Necessary hostility towards guilds that haven't cleared it yet, is based upon?

And this Necessary hostility towards guilds that haven't cleared it yet, is based upon?

Given the general lack of manners on this site his post actually came off as relatively neutral to me - I guess my standards may be getting lower...