List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

Raani

Solo Mode

The following flashpoints are available in Solo Mode.

All solo mode Flashpoints can now be repeated as often as you’d like per day.

(Solo mode means where only you, your companion and a powerful healing/damaging/tanking robot

assistant participate, this way you can repeat, enjoy, play solo without rushing, or taking party.

All alone.)

Black Talon

Esseles

Boarding Party

Taral V

The Foundry

Maelstrom Prison

Directive 7

Battle of Ilum

The False Emperor

Assault on Tython

Korriban Incursion

Manaan Research Facility

Legacy of the Rakata

Blood Hunt

Battle of Rishi

General rule that to check/change mission type check your mission log ("L"), if there is a secondary,

gold mission with type (for example Solo mode, or tactical mode)

If you want to change drop the gold (NOT the purple!) mission, then talk to

droid/npc next to the Flashpoint entrance, it should now give you the option of a solo FP.

You might have to reset your flashpoints to gain entrance

Here is my step by step Republic side guide where to get or change type of Taral V The Jedi Prisoner flashpoint mission, and the Maelstorm Prison flashpoint (only because I got lost too :D )

The Solo mode list is not yet complete, time to take a nap then I continue..... :o

Ziz'zy

Also, only the hard mode versions of Kaon under Siege and Lost Island were updated to level 65. The SM versions are still level 50, so you can solo them with most mobs ignoring you.

Colicoid Wargames is still level 40 and is soloable now without any cheesy tricks on the first two hordes (if you know how to get past the barrier-puzzles later on). Just set your companion to heals, sit on a cannon and have fun.

The chests with the quest rewards don't open though, and the boss drops nothing, so it's really just for fun.

Edited by Mubrak