Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Deviss

Revan died - in one of the old testing relics from cartel packs (before they were pulled for not working half the time) was Revan's mask which summoned his force ghost and would aid you in battle doing X damage, etc.

So unless those relics are completely abandoned, he is dead.

Seriously how can people still claim that he is dead, we argued about this a hundred times already... get your facts straight people. Won't bother to include any arguments, just do some research. :s

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously how can people still claim that he is dead, we argued about this a hundred times already... get your facts straight people. Won't bother to include any arguments, just do some research. :s

Dead:

1.: deprived of life : no longer alive.

2. Apperance of death.

3. Very tired

4. Lacking power or effect.

Im sure vanishing into a crap-ton of atoms qualifies him to that "dead" category. He is dead as dead could be whether he is force ghost capable of coming back to life like the emperor. He is dead unti he makes a physical apperance in physical form.

I don't suppose you can ask him about who the entity really is? I know he didn't write the warrior storyline(like karpyshyn said when asked this), but Hood was a lead writer for the game as a whole, wasn't he?

The Entity that asks you to rescue Revan? It's the Jedi Exile, the PC from KotOR 2. Just as canonically Revan is male, canonically the Jedi Exile is female. If you do the "Jedi Prisoner" quest that is a sort of "container" quest for Taral V and Maelstrom, after you save Revan and you talk to him, one of the questions you can ask him is who she was, and he tells you. So, unless you think Revan is lying to you, there's no need to ask any devs, the game outright says it if you ask the right question to Revan.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

The Entity that asks you to rescue Revan? It's the Jedi Exile, the PC from KotOR 2. Just as canonically Revan is male, canonically the Jedi Exile is female. If you do the "Jedi Prisoner" quest that is a sort of "container" quest for Taral V and Maelstrom, after you save Revan and you talk to him, one of the questions you can ask him is who she was, and he tells you. So, unless you think Revan is lying to you, there's no need to ask any devs, the game outright says it if you ask the right question to Revan.

The Entity and The Jedi Entity are two different things entirely. While the latter was actually confirmed in-game to be the jedi exile, true identity of the former is still unknown. It was only speculated, based on lore entry, that the entity is in fact Kreia/Darth Traya from KotOR2. Drew Karpyshyn kinda hinted at that (in an interview that I did with him via email), supporting the said thesis though the matter is still rather uncertain to say the least.

The Entity and The Jedi Entity are two different things entirely. While the latter was actually confirmed in-game to be the jedi exile, true identity of the former is still unknown. It was only speculated, based on lore entry, that the entity is in fact Kreia/Darth Traya from KotOR2. Drew Karpyshyn kinda hinted at that (in an interview that I did with him via email), supporting the said thesis though the matter is still rather uncertain to say the least.

Oh then I'm not sure what the Entity even is... Is she shown, or just a voice? Refresh my memory, especially since I've not done Taral V or Malestrom (hell, any flashpoints other than Black Talon or Esseles with new F2Pers.... recently finally did Lost Island for the first time and was amazed the group wasn't yelling at me for not spacebarring it) without people screaming "**** PRESS THE *********** SPACEBAR" at me in over a year.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Oh then I'm not sure what the Entity even is... Is she shown, or just a voice? Refresh my memory, especially since I've not done Taral V or Malestrom (hell, any flashpoints other than Black Talon or Esseles with new F2Pers.... recently finally did Lost Island for the first time and was amazed the group wasn't yelling at me for not spacebarring it) without people screaming "**** PRESS THE *********** SPACEBAR" at me in over a year.

The Entity is part of the story arc for the Sith Warrior on Corellia. The Jedi Entity is the Jedi Knight formerly known as Jedi Exile or if you prefer, Meetra Surik; They're not the same character.

Also, the Exile is seen and / or heard during the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison flashpoints, as well as during a conversation with Jedi Master Oteg, which is a part of the mini-arc storyline, surrounding Revan's rescue.

- - - -

Either way, pretty sure I've seen an interview where Karpyshyn acknowledges that the Entity is indeed Kreia herself, even though he also says that the storyline or that particular bit wasn't written by him.

The Entity is part of the story arc for the Sith Warrior on Corellia. The Jedi Entity is the Jedi Knight formerly known as Jedi Exile or if you prefer, Meetra Surik; They're not the same character.

Also, the Exile is seen and / or heard during the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison flashpoints, as well as during a conversation with Jedi Master Oteg, which is a part of the mini-arc storyline, surrounding Revan's rescue.

- - - -

Either way, pretty sure I've seen an interview where Karpyshyn acknowledges that the Entity is indeed Kreia herself, even though he also says that the storyline or that particular bit wasn't written by him.

Yeah, I know who the Exile is, as I said... I forgot about the Entity though... Hmm... I don't recall that part with my Sith juggernaut (he was light) but I'm now doing a sith marauder so I'll see it again soon, she's on Quesh right now.

Its in the storyline of the class Sith Warrior, chapter 3, nearly at the end, btw.

And for me, saddly or no, she appears to be Kreia, imo.. But who knows?

Its in the storyline of the class Sith Warrior, chapter 3, nearly at the end, btw.

And for me, saddly or no, she appears to be Kreia, imo.. But who knows?

SITH WARRIOR SPOILER QUESTION

Oh, yeah is she the one that saves you after Baras has you "killed" on... what was it Hutta?

SITH WARRIOR SPOILER QUESTION

Oh, yeah is she the one that saves you after Baras has you "killed" on... what was it Hutta?

The Sith Warrior is saved by the Emperor's Hand, namely Servant One and Servant Two. The Entity that is rumored to be Kreia is seen near the end of the storyline, in Corellia.

And the event you are referring to is on Quesh, not on Hutta.

• 2 months later...

To all previous members of the LoreFreak community that enjoyed reading my blog: LoreFreak is back guys!

It has been almost a year since I stopped adding posts on my previous blog: http://lorefreak.blogspot.com. So why did I stop? Well, partly due to the fact that I lacked the time but also, to be perfectly blunt - for some reason I was not as enthusiastic about it as before, at the very start. Still, I would say that the blog was a success to say the least, and in just a month or two (or was it three?) I reached a rather big audience of almost 4,000 UNIQUE viewers from all around the globe. Over that time, my blog was viewed about 30,000 times. Quite impressive feat if I don't say so myself.

I decided to resume the activity of the blog, but this time in a form of portal based on phpbb script - mainly because I did not like to communicate with my readers through comments, it was a rather ambiguous form of communication that I found frustrating for some reason. Now, we will be able to communicate through the use of sophisticated forum board. The server itself is for now, a free hosting server (you know the sort, cheap thus kinda shi... not as good as it should be lmao) with many restrictions but I am planning to develop this site as we go and constantly improve upon it, adding brand new features.

Feel free to check the forums and register if you like what you are seeing: http://lorefreak.tk

Let the LoreFreak community grow!

Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more - you name it. All Star Wars related, embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

LoreFreak is a new site dedicated to all Star Wars lore geeks out there. You want to be up to date on all newest Expanded Universe books, comics, games and movies? Well, this is the site for you. If new Star Wars book published by Del Rey comes out, here you will be able to read it's review. If new Clone Wars animated series season comes out, here you will be able to find out if it is worth watching it. New Star Wars game comes out? Same thing - As soon as I will play through it I shall submit as least fan-boyish and as most objective review as possible in order to help you decide whether it's worth giving a shot. Also, I never thought that I would say it, but if a new freakin STAR WARS MOVIE comes out, you will be able to discuss it in depth with other freaks on this very site.

That is not all though! Before this forum was created, LoreFreak was a star wars blog which focused on more mature content of star wars that focused on quality of storytelling and its complexity. We had very dedicated, passionate community and we intended to keep our community together!

So you might ask: What does this forum offer me? How does it differ from all other countless star wars related forums on the web. Well, trust me - you won't be disappointed. There is more to this forum than meets the eye at first. Just to give you an example, all the registered users can gain access to exclusive content found nowhere else like star wars insiders short stories, dark horse comics and so on! That is only a small glimpse of what awaits you here at LoreFreak so don't hesitate and join us now! Just so you know, we have cookies as well (for those willing to follow the dark side that is).

Before registring, make sure to check out the gallery of forum avatars that is at your disposal.

Any donations are welcome and they will help us to relocate our forms to the more professional hosting site that allows for a far more advanced phpbb features. Other than that, there are also things like domain that need to be changed - of course they are of lesser priority and the current domain will suffice for now but we are striving to be become something special among other star wars fansites - a site unlike any other, where all the lore freaks can share their passion.

I suppose this is it, enjoy your stay and may the force be with you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Well this has been a good read in work while not actually doing no work, If I'm honest I am a massive Revan fan but never really delved into the deep theory behind the kotor and swtor as i was only born in 96 so as you can imagine i was rather young when i first started playing them on XBOX, when i heard an MMO was coming out i was really disappointed and never wanted to get the game, one due to only having a laptop and two due to being crap on PC anyway and stuck with the console, I have only just got myself round to getting the game on a decent PC i built and would be real upset if the first time i get the game Revan is quickly killed off.

Not how a childhood hero should die for me!:eek::eek: