Long time player who returned for onslaught looking for Guild.

jedimasterFEESH

I was in a guild for a long time got really close with some of the people in it. But alas they have all seemed to have moved on. I played through all the raid with them up until Gods from the Machine. I hope to join a guild that’s not to big but not to small. I want to develop connections like I did with my now dead guild. I main Tank but I have many alts on both Republic and Empire. I don’t trust group finder as much as I used to and I want to play endgame content both new and old and it’s definitely more fun with a guild. Please PM me or just post on this thread with guild details.

I was in a guild for a long time got really close with some of the people in it. But alas they have all seemed to have moved on. I played through all the raid with them up until Gods from the Machine. I hope to join a guild that’s not to big but not to small. I want to develop connections like I did with my now dead guild. I main Tank but I have many alts on both Republic and Empire. I don’t trust group finder as much as I used to and I want to play endgame content both new and old and it’s definitely more fun with a guild. Please PM me or just post on this thread with guild details.

hi there, when you get a chance, you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! Much has changed, mostly for the better. Mostly. :cool:

Hey there. We started a guild in November moving through OPs progression every Sunday 8PM EST and HMFP Tues 8PM EST. Goal is to go through all OP SM then VM then HM.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986471

The post is kind of old so we have moved out of our casual leveling phase and pushed to SM OPS for 306 grind.

If interested you can join the server on discord or speak to me Ridiric#5357

We know how hard it is to find people to mesh with. Most of the raiders have been with us since the start. We could probably use another Tank as well. We are very well rounded right now but at that strange stage where we can do 8M but need a few more for 16M. We keep it small too around 100 members or less counting alts.

Edited by Nexran