I need 3 things from Bioware tomorrow

Lionhearth

1. The game hotfixed to remove the PvP EXP exploit

2. Access to the game I paid 80 dollars for

3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all

Pretty much what i had in mind.

1. Will likely be fixed, though it may not happen immediately.

2. I paid 160 after taxes, yet you don't see me whining that I'm on yet.

3. You will get the same servers as the rest of us.

Uh bioware said they're releasing more servers as EGA goes. So you're wrong. The people that are already in must either choose to stay on their exploited economic server or roll on a fresh balanced server once that bug is fixed.

Edited by Meluna

If I were BioWare I'd just refund you all your 5 bucks you paid for the PRE ORDER and then make you wait until the 20th.

The only money you paid for to get Early Access is the money for the pre order, not the full price of the game. Even so, that 5 dollars only gets you the promise that you will be able to play the game before the 20th. It does not promise you that you will be able to play today, or tomorrow, or any of the other days except for the 19th.

You get what you paid for. Its not their fault you expected something more when they clearly stated what you were getting.

3. A clean, fresh, new server to roll on that's market and PvP have not be ruined due to exploitation

That is all

In response to #2, you paid 80 dollars for a game that gets released in 1 week.

If I were BioWare I'd just refund you all your 5 bucks you paid for the PRE ORDER and then make you wait until the 20th.

The only money you paid for to get Early Access is the money for the pre order, not the full price of the game. Even so, that 5 dollars only gets you the promise that you will be able to play the game before the 20th. It does not promise you that you will be able to play today, or tomorrow, or any of the other days except for the 19th.

You get what you paid for. Its not their fault you expected something more when they clearly stated what you were getting.

Saying you will get in eventually at some point that we can not tell you other than it's before the 20th is not exactly clearly stated.

Uh bioware said they're releasing more servers as EGA goes. So you're wrong. The people that are already in must either choose to stay on their exploited economic server or roll on a fresh balanced server once that bug is fixed.

All the servers will become "ruined" by economic exploitation. You can't fix that.

1. Fix and a roll back will have to happen I'm afraid

2. You get access to the game you paid for on dec 20. You were promised that you MAY get up to 5 days early access. Tmmrw is not 5 days early nor is it dec 20

Sorry but those current servers that are available aren't getting rolled back and no one is getting banned.

last I heard, joining a pvp warzone isn't a bannable offense. It's not the players fault not enough people joined

1. Fix and a roll back will have to happen I'm afraid

2. You get access to the game you paid for on dec 20. You were promised that you MAY get up to 5 days early access. Tmmrw is not 5 days early nor is it dec 20

Careful what you ask for. They may take you up and roll back the servers and just re-run today's EGA tomorrow, putting everything back another day! God, I hope not.

That is all

Technically the game you paid $80 for ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET. So many fools with so much self entitlement today.

Tired of hearing kids on these forums tell people to stop whining... Do you see all the flaws with this "wave" inviting... People need to stop accepting the crap that is fed to the PC community. I agree with op... new servers are a must for each wave IMO... and the exploits need fixed ASAP... you know what's funny... there wouldnt be this PVP XP exploit if the servers were full... LOL at that.

That is all

1. Hopefully will get fix. Exploiters should have all levels removed from the exploit and items gained from it.

2. Get in when you get it. Remember this is only error access and you will get 5 as sticky in CS area notes.

3. They are launch ONLY as many servers as are needed. No way will the over do it for this reason.

Saying you will get in eventually at some point that we can not tell you other than it's before the 20th is not exactly clearly stated.

Yes it is. It says right on the front page in one sentence. You MAY get to play up to 5 days early. Do I need to get a dictionary to explain what the word may means?

Yes it is. It says right on the front page in one sentence. You MAY get to play up to 5 days early. Do I need to get a dictionary to explain what the word may means?

You may need one to explain what 5 days means, as it more than that for people playing today.

If they wanted a smooth launch then they should have made longer or more stress tests. Some people care the fact that when they are allowed in game there are people already who reached to high levels. When I start much later I will face high level characters PVPing against me. I think this is wrong.

Tired of hearing kids on these forums tell people to stop whining... Do you see all the flaws with this "wave" inviting... People need to stop accepting the crap that is fed to the PC community. I agree with op... new servers are a must for each wave IMO... and the exploits need fixed ASAP... you know what's funny... there wouldnt be this PVP XP exploit if the servers were full... LOL at that.

Rift opened more servers than needed, and most of those opened servers are barren after a couple months. So no, opening more servers isn't going to fix this . Whats going to fix this is for you to wait and be chill . Do something else in the meantime.

I will second that motion!

I do agree, however, with the issue concerning the pvp exp. That is certainly something that was not intended to happen, and should be corrected as soon as possible.