Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mek Sha Heroic: A Matter of Respect

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AureliaWolf
02.07.2020 , 09:28 AM | #1
Yeah, so this heroic has had issues, so I've read. Claims it's fixed, based on the complaints of 'wrong locations' for objectives, but I still cannot find the 1st objective after selecting the Light option to destroy the data. If it's in the instance, there's nothing there. If it's outside the instance, there's still nothing. I've searched every level corresponding to what is marked on my map - nothing. Granted Mek Sha is a damn labyrinth, but this is just plain stupid! Anyone have a constructive way to find these 2 objectives, because there aren't any walkthroughs and no one's posted anything regarding this.

broutefoin
02.14.2020 , 11:12 AM | #2
I'm having a new problem, can't trigger the dark-side option of "delivering the data". used to be that you could either click the blue "light side" indicator inside the jedi instance or just walk out of the instance and then the mission would trigger the next phase (go the meetup site). Now there's just a new mission marker the map, with nothing to interact with and the mission never updates to the next phase.

Morpurgo
02.18.2020 , 05:03 AM | #3
This daily is completely bugged. I had same problem and found the encrypted data chest close to the instance entrance but it was not working as it only flashed blue for a moment when you hovered the mouse over it.
Guess that data stash you need to destroy bugs out and shows as just another background item instead of blue interactable one.

Nvm, probably was wrong crate but still there is no stash in sight anywhere.
Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain calories.
Through calories, I gain bodyfat. Through bodyfat, I gain weight.
Through weight, my social life is broken.
The Thighmaster shall free me.

Khasekhemui
03.10.2020 , 01:36 PM | #4
I have the same problem with the dark side option delivering the data: after defeating the Jedi and leaving the area to the marked point, nothing happened. I'am stucked on this part :/

CommunityTeam
03.11.2020 , 09:50 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi there,

The bugs you encounter were also reported in this conversation: Mek Sha Heroic Mission A matter of Respect (Dark Side Choice) now broken

As mentioned in the conversation above, the information you all provided was transferred to our team. I'll update you when I'll have additional information.

Thank you.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]