Defeating Vaylin's Spirit

Carterotomy

I have been playing SWTOR for a while now, having many characters, and 1 of them (my main) is a Jedi Shadow - Infiltration, he cannot Defeat Vaylin, after trying and trying, having to repair my armor twice, i'm sick of it, I only have 1 healing ability and it does not really even help, I have a deflection but shes to powerful, I used the Healing Circle to stun her and almost kill her id say about 30-40% but after that i don't get another Healing Circle, I get the starting one, then another like 15 seconds later then a 3 one like 1-2 mins later, but i've never been alive to see a fourth.

Please Help I Would Really Appreciate It Even If You Try.

Thnx! :mad::(:eek:

• 1 year later...

Hello :) Lvl 70 Sniper here. Died about 20 times before I read this thread! Went back and killed it!

All I did was go get repaired (doh) and buy fancy medpac off of marketplace and go back in doing the "draw her to the whirling heal spot by the stairs" thing. I moved back and went into crouch. I didn't have to re-spec or anything, just used my bought medpac once and anything healer-like the sniper has already plus adrenaline probe etc (can't hurt lol). So there is hope! :)

Actually my sniper has a bigger problem now as Arcan has fallen in love with her (and he has a voice that sends shivers down her spine), Theron has just gotten dumped and poor Vector is who knows where!?! <3