Best Sage in game

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was really a draw.... So "defeat" was a coinflip...

For a DPS in Huttball, its not out of the question especially in an "even" match, and possible "fluffing" to get your 5K single heal medal, *shrug. DPS Sage/Sorc are still UP'd in PvP.

1. Demolisher - 2.5k Damage Single hit

2. Annihilator - 5K damage from a single attack

3. Combatant - 75k Damage Dealt

4. Destroyer - 300k Damage Dealt

5. Commando - 10 Kills

6. Soldier - 25 Kills

7. Quick Draw - 1 Killing Blow

8. Assassin - 1 Solo Kill

9. Healer - 75k Healed

10. Medic - 2.5k Single Heal

11. Trauma Surgeon - 5k Single Heal

12. Offense Basic - 1k Attacker Points

13. Offense Bronze - 3k Attacker Points

14. Offense Silver - 5k Attacker Points

15. Offense Gold - 7.5k Attacker Points

16. Defense Basic - 1k Defender Points

17. Defense Bronze - 3k Defender Points

18. Defense Silver - 5k Defender Points

19. Defense Gold - 7.5k Defender Points

So the best? No, just a good matchup. Those are pretty normal numbers for a WH DPS Sage/Sorc.

Edited by L-RANDLE

No, just.... no. Sages dont do 5k single hits
Um against undergeared people they can.

[EDIT] Even if you swap that one with another, every other medal is viable, so yeah it's pretty easy to do as a DPS Sage/Sorc, if you are concerned with medals.

Edited by L-RANDLE

So easy, yet hasnt been seen

I managed to dig this one up on my clunky work pc of a 5k hit on my sorc, but I have a folder at home with plenty more 5k plus hits on folks. Its very possible for a BiS damage sorc to get hits that size. LUL dps in this one though because I don't even have several of my attacks bound on this work machine trololol

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25128566/5kHit01.jpg

Those medals are from NOT having the ball....and killing the enemy ballcarrier over and over, and over....and over.

If you were dominating by controlling the ball most of the game, you would have 5-8k objective points. The fact that you have over 20k means that your team basically never had the ball and you spent the entire game chasing their ball carrier.

Also did someone say that game was a draw? I cant find the comment..maybe it was ninja edited. But it was clearly a loss. There is no coin flip anymore.

And if you can't hit 5k damage with a single attack, how can you be Best Sage in game :sy_empire:

Edited by DarthBloodloss

No, just.... no. Sages dont do 5k single hits

the hell i don't. 7-3-31 Balance sage with enough power will hit 5k all day on Force In Balance. and not just on undergeared players either. I have hit many warhero geared players for 5k

Edited by Ssfbistimg

A loss doesn't take away from what was achieved.

...but, it really does.

In my eyes, you achieved nothing. Win is what it matters, then we can talk about how good you did.

Usually people who do the most in Huttball game end up with least medals, especially if they end up in the pit when the warzone ends.

Also, I have to admit, I do remember myself having 18 medals as a Sorcerer healer. Sadly, I do not have a screenshot to prove it, because I think medals mean nothing and are not, and shouldn't be, a measure of how someone is good in a Warzone, not to mention in the game... :cool:

Uh.... No.

Uh..Yeah... last team holding the ball "wins", so you don't actually have to outscore the other team. Tell me any other situation were you don't have to outscore the other team and still get a win. So yeah it was pretty much a draw, and probably littered with turnovers and undergeared players on both sides (by some of those pedestrian DMG numbers).

Those medals are from NOT having the ball....and killing the enemy ballcarrier over and over, and over....and over.

If you were dominating by controlling the ball most of the game, you would have 5-8k objective points. The fact that you have over 20k means that your team basically never had the ball and you spent the entire game chasing their ball carrier.

Also did someone say that game was a draw? I cant find the comment..maybe it was ninja edited. But it was clearly a loss. There is no coin flip anymore.

And if you can't hit 5k damage with a single attack, how can you be Best Sage in game :sy_empire:

Agreed. Sages should do hardly any damage in huttball. Should be too busy pulling teammates to advantageous positions, slowing people, knocking them off ledges, stunning them, mezzing them, healing or bubbling the ball carrier, rooting the enemy ball carrier in the fire. You know, all that utility stuff they're good at? That's what the best sorc in the game is probably doing in huttball.

Yup in huttball, if you win fast, then you're gonna have low numbers and medals. All you have to do is control the middle, grab ball, sorc pull, leap and intercede and score ... cc and slow the enemies and repeat 5 more times. It only takes a few good players to make it happen too.

If the game drags out for the whole time limit and turns into a deathmatch where everyone is more interested in dueling and showing off and no one knows how to team score, then you're gonna get big numbers and lots of medals.