Sith Warrior PvP Video - Dire to Prime

Dire

No offense but a LOT of baddie behavior exhibited in this video. The first half is you tunnel dps'ing people that aren't even close to the huttball, you completely miss a smash and the only reason you're owning people is because they are trying to get away from you to support the ball carrier and probably wondering in their heads, "Why is this guy attacking me?" You moved to PvE yeah? You're probably better off.

No offense but alot of baddie trolling in your post.

On topic: Nice vid! :)

Aren't you the baddie that tried to make a name for your guild on the Bastion then got roflstomped so bad you moved to another server? Oh yes, you are, press pause and set the difficulty lower so you can still be relevant, gg.

No offense but a LOT of baddie behavior exhibited in this video. The first half is you tunnel dps'ing people that aren't even close to the huttball, you completely miss a smash and the only reason you're owning people is because they are trying to get away from you to support the ball carrier and probably wondering in their heads, "Why is this guy attacking me?" You moved to PvE yeah? You're probably better off.

Thanks for the feedback bro.

Of course what you don't know is that i ran with 3 guildies and they kept me informed of what was happening so I could work on getting clips for the video and just all around "have fun"

I must have killed you a lot in Warzones though. This is usually the response i get from haters. Usually i can remember the people who talk junk about me but I guess you weren't that memorable. Is that why you ran to The Bastion? Don't worry, you can come back if you want - I won't pick on you.

Take care, have fun.

Edited by Dire

Aren't you the baddie that tried to make a name for your guild on the Bastion then got roflstomped so bad you moved to another server? Oh yes, you are, press pause and set the difficulty lower so you can still be relevant, gg.

You talk a lot of sh*t for someone who won't have the balls to make something of it.

I guess trolling is becoming a sport and you're the fat bench warmer.

Edited by Dire

Weird how you remember me and my guild but I don't remember you on the Bastion...

Flawless Victory was one of the best coming up and then a huge break up happened, what I mean by that is alot of players left SWTOR for Warcraft and GW2.

GW2 broke our guild completely up.

I don't think I need to explain the history of us, we played really well and was a up and coming guild when we played ranked before the blow up.

I wouldn't get so butt hurt Squidkidz, after all you just a troll at heart and making yourself look like a 10 year old kid.

Haha kid.

You asked for feedback, you got it. No you never beat me in a warzone because I am originally from Infinite Empire then the Bastion. You probably don't remember me Caeliux because your career was so short lived on our server, my name is not Squidkidz in-game and your guild talked a lot of game but could barely hold one node in Civil War. The inability to handle the truth is a very immature behavior, hopefully you grow out of it.

I find it funny that you guys take trash-talk so personally too, trash talk is what makes the PvP world go 'round and stay competitive. Can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Edited by Squidkidz

You asked for feedback, you got it. No you never beat me in a warzone because I am originally from Infinite Empire then the Bastion. You probably don't remember me Caeliux because your career was so short lived on our server, my name is not Squidkidz in-game and your guild talked a lot of game but could barely hold one node in Civil War. The inability to handle the truth is a very immature behavior, hopefully you grow out of it.

I find it funny that you guys take trash-talk so personally too, trash talk is what makes the PvP world go 'round and stay competitive. Can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

This is a great speech if you were someone of importance in the community. Feedback is great, what I find funny is you only took what you considered "bad" to make remarks on. That's a classic case of low self-esteem to bring others down to your miserable level. Thats what trolls (you) are. But, hey, you embrace it - I can respect you for that, but if you can't take everyone pointing out what a douche you are, hey - "get out of the kitchen"

Bhahahaha :D Good one Dire.

Less inflammatory tho, and such not quite so eloquently put as our dear friend Dire, there is constructive criticism and what our dear vagabond Bastion troll likes to use deconstructive criticism. The whole point of it is to offer not only bad points BUT to point out good points, so I'll try and be a good sport unlike our neighborhood bride-dweller.

It saddens me that Anni has had such a fall from grace since its 1.2 glory days and the recent buff to smash monkey so it's good to see somebody show something a little different. You pretty much showed a little of everything, beating down a shadow, some commandos, the same sage multiple times, another marauder who keyboard turn (I know, you can't pick your competition ;)) and a slinger.

The only thing I would say would be to remember to use obfuscate on other melee and for godsake buff yourself LOL. That's the first thing I saw when you engaged that GS. That and you were too antsy to let his Freighter XS wear off which can be an extremely bad idea versus a GS with a brain. That and the fact he was dumb enough to Aim Shot KB you out of it :p Good vid, if you ever want another marauder buddy to run around with, hit me up IGM- Mawgwi.

Bhahahaha :D Good one Dire.

Less inflammatory tho, and such not quite so eloquently put as our dear friend Dire, there is constructive criticism and what our dear vagabond Bastion troll likes to use deconstructive criticism. The whole point of it is to offer not only bad points BUT to point out good points, so I'll try and be a good sport unlike our neighborhood bride-dweller.

It saddens me that Anni has had such a fall from grace since its 1.2 glory days and the recent buff to smash monkey so it's good to see somebody show something a little different. You pretty much showed a little of everything, beating down a shadow, some commandos, the same sage multiple times, another marauder who keyboard turn (I know, you can't pick your competition ;)) and a slinger.

The only thing I would say would be to remember to use obfuscate on other melee and for godsake buff yourself LOL. That's the first thing I saw when you engaged that GS. That and you were too antsy to let his Freighter XS wear off which can be an extremely bad idea versus a GS with a brain. That and the fact he was dumb enough to Aim Shot KB you out of it :p Good vid, if you ever want another marauder buddy to run around with, hit me up IGM- Mawgwi.

Thanks for the feedback man.

I originally rolled the character 2 months after launch, PvP'd to rank 55 and moved to something else. I'm working on thinking a bit less and reacting more - you are spot on about some of the choices i made (when i cut the video and saw i wasn't buffed against the GS i shat myself! LOL).

Many things corrected, more to correct.

Thanks,

Hey.

You guys gotta show me how to make these flicks, because movies of my performance would crush you all.

looool

Seriously I'd like to know what you use/how you edit.

I use sh*tty windows movie maker to edit - Fraps to record. I have a beefy up-to-date computer which is the main reason it comes out well.

Oh you wanted the feedback wrapped in nice words and candy-coated, okay I can do that. Pros: You made one nice pass in Huttball and managed to force choke someone over the fire pit to get the ball; you have an understanding of basic Huttball strategies, the video editing is nice and you have a nice gfx card.

Oh you wanted the feedback wrapped in nice words and candy-coated, okay I can do that. Pros: You made one nice pass in Huttball and managed to force choke someone over the fire pit to get the ball; you have an understanding of basic Huttball strategies, the video editing is nice and you have a nice gfx card.

Not at all. The fact is you wanted this thread to be about you... and apparently you're the only one who got the memo. So, i'll tell you what. We can get in vent together and talk out some of your self-esteem issues then maybe you can give me some tips on what makes a perfect invisible pvp'er like yourself.

Deal?

Not at all. The fact is you wanted this thread to be about you... and apparently you're the only one who got the memo. So, i'll tell you what. We can get in vent together and talk out some of your self-esteem issues then maybe you can give me some tips on what makes a perfect invisible pvp'er like yourself.

Deal?

What?? I'm criticizing YOUR video, how do I want this about me? And self-esteem issues?? What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread. Fact is, you apparently have self-esteem issues because you can't take criticism and instead of looking at what you're doing wrong you're making personal attacks on me and somehow inferring that you know anything about me in real life. Invisible PvP'er?? I've been pvp'ing since launch kid, maybe you're referring to the fact that my main is an assassin?

What?? I'm criticizing YOUR video, how do I want this about me? And self-esteem issues?? What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread. Fact is, you apparently have self-esteem issues because you can't take criticism and instead of looking at what you're doing wrong you're making personal attacks on me and somehow inferring that you know anything about me in real life. Invisible PvP'er?? I've been pvp'ing since launch kid, maybe you're referring to the fact that my main is an assassin?

Thanks for your comments, friend.

The inability to handle the truth is a very immature behavior, hopefully you grow out of it.

And I guess your ability to troll someones thread is mature?

Calm down kid, my e-peen is better than yours discussion is over.

Nobody cares about you, and your immature trolling has made this thread the;

"Hi guys I am from Bastion, my name is Squidkidz, I am better than you!"

Dire posted a cool youtube video for PO5, not Bastion, so go back to the Bastion thread and stay away from ours.

Deuces troll.

Edited by Caeliux

And I guess your ability to troll someones thread is mature?

Calm down kid, my e-peen is better than yours discussion is over.

Nobody cares about you, and your immature trolling has made this thread the;

"Hi guys I am from Bastion, my name is Squidkidz, I am better than you!"

Dire posted a cool youtube video for PO5, not Bastion, so go back to the Bastion thread and stay away from ours.

Deuces troll.

I never said I was better than anyone, my own marauder is only level 36. And I'm actually on Pot5, level 50 Vanguard named ßaloo, see you around pal. ;)

Edited by Squidkidz

marauder warzone DPS montage? so the most overpowered AC doing what he does best where he best does it which is in a game where other players are anything but out try and get you? I dig you're creativity bruv but a monky could do this and probably better than you do. but then again i stopped watching quite early when you jumped players that weren't playing death match and probs just let you kill them so they could get to the hut ball quicker like i do with tunnelers because if you're not playing the objective you're not worth my cool-downs vs just respawning. Now if theres some moments where you use those force leaps to actually score it then maybe you aught have opened with those i would have continued watching. but DPS marauder video is more of a commercial to advertise the class for BW from this perspective not to flame YOU par-se but its just the way i see these thats what the class is meant for and does best so all you can do is advertise it and the game im sure you will score BW some new players with this and i think we can all appreciate that much . /feedback :cool:

marauder warzone DPS montage? so the most overpowered AC doing what he does best where he best does it which is in a game where other players are anything but out try and get you? I dig you're creativity bruv but a monky could do this and probably better than you do. but then again i stopped watching quite early when you jumped players that weren't playing death match and probs just let you kill them so they could get to the hut ball quicker like i do with tunnelers because if you're not playing the objective you're not worth my cool-downs vs just respawning. Now if theres some moments where you use those force leaps to actually score it then maybe you aught have opened with those i would have continued watching. but DPS marauder video is more of a commercial to advertise the class for BW from this perspective not to flame YOU par-se but its just the way i see these thats what the class is meant for and does best so all you can do is advertise it and the game im sure you will score BW some new players with this and i think we can all appreciate that much . /feedback :cool:

Well, you ended off there with some good feedback. I would argue if a monkey could do what i did then they would - but no one does. I would love to see pvp vids that did what I could do, because simply, most pvp vids are boring as hell.

I don't show too much objectives in pvp because THAT'S something any monkey can do - yet again - most don't.

I certainly look to promote the game, thats for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!