Legacy friend list

guigoua

I Do not know if i am the only one but I have a lot of toons and so does my friends.

It could be nice to have an option to add our friends' legacy into a friends list so that we would be able to see when they are online at any time, regardless of the toon they are on.

This would prevent us to have to add each of our friends toon on all of our toons.

Since the Legacy "ignore" has been added to the game, I think the legacy friend list would be the logical next step.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

This has been debated many times in the past, with issues of privacy at the fore.

I don't want someone randomly being able to take my entire catalog of toons and knowing when each and every last one of them is online, and I don't trust Bioware to set up an opt-in toggle for such correctly. All it takes is for Bioware to screw it up one time, just one time, and our privacy is out the freaking window.

No thank you.

Edited by xordevoreaux

why do people not use the search function to see if there are other threads like this since this is a other one with the same question.

so far i have found with the search function has this been request all since 2013 all and there are all 20 threads about it.

and like in all the 20 theards its not going to happing since there are big problems with it what some people forget to see.

since there are big problems with it you get then.

like the imp side and rep side cant add each other in the normal friend list system so the legacy one has all no use.

and some people not wane have all there friends on there toon list.

so like i have told all its has been request all for 8 years long and its still not going to happing with the big problems you get