Let us romance Holiday!

SithKoriandr

That's brilliant! That way you can have a girlfriend and not break the Jedi Code :D

Well, I see what they're doing with the companions and as I rerolled my Consular I just thought "Holiday should be an option for the Consular!"

In fact, for the female, they can then talk about Tharan (of course, I can only say that as my Consular had a fling with him, so could've have said no :p).

Well, I see what they're doing with the companions and as I rerolled my Consular I just thought "Holiday should be an option for the Consular!"

In fact, for the female, they can then talk about Tharan (of course, I can only say that as my Consular had a fling with him, so could've have said no :p).

Sure,why not? I'll romance Holiday, after all i know a lot about platonic relationships :p

Oh God, imagine the girl talk as they compare notes about him? and the JC telling Holiday "how he does".

All Jedi must die.

And every other pub.

Enough with this Alliance crap too. There is no friggen Gray.

All of them.

They've got it coming.

:wea_03: You may not know the power of the Darkside Of The Force, but, you're about to. :wea_03:

Nice role-playing attempt, but unneccessary in this particular discussion.

Me: [CLICK - turns on Holiday's holo] Good morning, Holiday. Feel like uh... having some fun?

Holiday: Don't good morning me! And no, I'm not in the mood.

Me: Aw! What's wrong now?

Holiday: You have no idea how hard it is being a hologram and can't possibly understand my problems. Theran was the only one who understood my complexity.

Me: Yeah, well I'm here now, not Theran.

Holiday: You just don't understand. I can't go shopping when I want unless someone drags me into the store with them, while I'm activated, mind you, and I have to stand here and pretend what it's like having a nice cup of coffee and be nice and polite about it while you say "good coffee!" and don't even get me started on the fact that I can't change the outfit of my holo..."

Me: Well, Holiday, you know what's even better than turning you on?

Holiday: What?

Me: [CLICK]

Edited by xordevoreaux

I sense a Star trek comment coming on regarding another hologram from a certain starship that was lost in the other side of the milky way galaxy. something about acquring a technology for a hologram. :p

Imagine fantasy girl Holiday could be adjustable with a new predictable perfect personality to your liking and the perfect body shape, size and what she wears.. It would seem too easy that Holiday could be exploited in that romance angle into something abusive.

If Holiday was to be made a comp seperate from Tharan? she would need a holoemitter to survive (and take the trek route with the doctor) or become hard-light (like rimmer from Red Dwarf). Additionally to keep from being abused with the above, she would need to be made impossible to access remotely or directly and she would have something similar to Scorpio, a self learning matrix with the ability to update herself if she wants to.

Edited by Celise

I'd be up for that if we could change her voice and personality. I don't want a woman fawning obsequiously over me in a weird falsetto voice. Her story arc could incorporate her celebrating her new found Independence by removing the sex doll veneer I assume Tharan programmed into her.

The heck with talking about Tharan, I'm sure they could find far more interesting things to discuss together than him. :)

I do agree that it would also be great to see her shed the "oh, you're so wonderful!" mode that Tharan seems to have given her and have some sort of control over her destiny like SCORPIO.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

The heck with talking about Tharan, I'm sure they could find far more interesting things to discuss together than him. :)

Lana.. Arcann.. let's just talk about them, shall we? Let's just show the Galaxy how our favorites shall become their favorites too! Let's re-educate and discipline everyone not agreeing with us!

Lana.. Arcann.. let's just talk about them, shall we? Let's just show the Galaxy how our favorites shall become their favorites too! Let's re-educate and discipline everyone not agreeing with us!

I'd rather see a couple talk about themselves and what interests and motivates them, not other people, actually. :) Holiday's been around for a while and I would guess she'd have some very interesting stories to share, and the JC's interests in history and lore might lead to some fascinating talks.

I'd rather see a couple talk about themselves and what interests and motivates them, not other people, actually. :) Holiday's been around for a while and I would guess she'd have some very interesting stories to share, and the JC's interests in history and lore might lead to some fascinating talks.

Rules,please? Does the JC ( Holiday's LI) have to be a male or a female? Is he or she allowed to criticize anything at all? Is the JC to be punished if he or she even dares to look at another companion?

I'd be all for Holiday becoming a romance option!

That would make Tharan single, after all. :rak_03:

I fully agree ! Let's redeem the JC, make him or her see the errors of their ways and stay pure till the bitter end! Above all, let's help the straying ones forget about the NO-NO *censored name, gender & planet he was recruited from*

Edited by bluehufsa

I fully agree ! Let's redeem the JC, make him or her see the errors of their ways and stay pure till the bitter end! Above all, let's help the straying ones forget about the NO-NO male companion they recruited on Balmorra.

Didn't realize my hopes to get Tharan as a romance option included all that! :eek: