Apperance Designer(rant)

Camthylion

I gotta say I am very insulted by the fact you have to use cartel points to change your look with the new apperance designer. I am so insulted in fact I may cancel my sub and walk away. I was looking forward to this feature, way to kick loyal customer in the stomach EA.

So you're telling me that me buying a collectors edition of the game(preorder) and a standard copy(wife) and paying 2 subs per month, as well as spening $100 on cartel points in the past isn't enough for you EA. I am pretty sick to my stomach right now.... apperance designer needs to be credits, frankly, I am tired of spening money on this game. I have many hunreds into this product. If you ever wondered why your game just isn't leading the MMO pack EA, this is why, your hand is in every customers pocket. /rant over

Edited by Camthylion

If you ever wondered why your game just isn't leading the MMO pack EA, this is why, your hand is in every customers pocket. /rant over

Actually things have gotten better since then. Before they had F2P the game was dying a slow death. Could F2P be optimized better, maybe, but based on recent numbers they've doubled income since F2P so that's pretty successful. If changes like this force that trend down they will need to rethink. The moral of the story is, if you disagree, don't pay them. Capitalism 101.