Things to do before my subscription ends?

Loadsamunny

I have 20 days left on my subscription, and I'm wondering what I should make sure to buy or get done before it expires.

What I have right now:

-Maxed Warzone Comms and 4 Warzone Passes.

-Artifact Authorization.

-Titles and Unify Colors.

-Security Key.

-80 Inventory Slots.

What else should I do before I cancel my subscription?

Credit escrow

Character slots

...those are the 2 that come to mind

Planning to spend all my credits before my sub expires and never let them overflow into escrow.

6 character slots is plenty to me. At most I'd want 8, but I probably won't have more than 4, ever.

Why should I keep my sub if I can unlock almost everything from the GTN with enough credits?

Why should you cancel your sub when you have proclaimed that you have loads of money? Surely someone with as much cash as you have can easily justify $15 a month for entertainment...right?

Why should you cancel your sub when you have proclaimed that you have loads of money? Surely someone with as much cash as you have can easily justify $15 a month for entertainment...right?

I can't believe people are so serious that they can't see the sarcasm in my name. Have none of you ever watched Harry Enfield?

Planning to spend all my credits before my sub expires and never let them overflow into escrow.

6 character slots is plenty to me. At most I'd want 8, but I probably won't have more than 4, ever.

Ok so just some off the top of my head

-Treek and/or HK

-Rocket Boosts

-Quick Travel

-Legacy Stronghold(if that works for Pref)

I'd also say finish up all the presence unlocks so, if you make a new character, it'll be a nice advantage leveling.