Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cloud Mind: Does it drop Threat on just one mob?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Cloud Mind: Does it drop Threat on just one mob?

Zezv
05.23.2018 , 04:31 PM | #1
I understand how threat drops work, I am just wondering with this specific spell, does it drop your threat on a single mob, or on all mobs in the current engagement?

AdjeYo
05.23.2018 , 04:59 PM | #2
It drops threat on all mobs you are in combat with.

Zezv
05.23.2018 , 05:03 PM | #3
Thank you.

Zezv
05.23.2018 , 05:06 PM | #4
was it always this way? or did it get changed at some point.

Equeliber
05.25.2018 , 01:03 AM | #5
Aggro drop mechanically can't drop aggro on just one mob.

It affects your character and how much threat he currently has. It doesn't care how many mobs are in the fight at that moment.
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus

AdjeYo
05.25.2018 , 05:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
Aggro drop mechanically can't drop aggro on just one mob.

It affects your character and how much threat he currently has. It doesn't care how many mobs are in the fight at that moment.
What do you mean it mechanically can't? Threat is kept individually for each mob you're in combat with, so theoretically it could be made to drop threat on just one mob.

Equeliber
05.27.2018 , 12:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
What do you mean it mechanically can't? Threat is kept individually for each mob you're in combat with, so theoretically it could be made to drop threat on just one mob.
I mean the way it works right now, it just overall lowers all of your current threat. It even says so on the tooltip. So yes, they would need to change the mechanics of the skill for it to work separately on different mobs.
Ael Veela, Sith Marauder Klorea, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus