Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Phase 3 PTS

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mentalmackem
10.02.2019 , 06:10 PM | #11
damn i watched a streamer do this
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

elspethfire
10.02.2019 , 06:55 PM | #12
Hello

so since u are taking the PTS phase 3 down i think u should know that i was not able to deconstruct anything like i was able to during phase 2 so u may want to look into that as well.

thank you for all the hard work
Marybelbis

OlBuzzard
10.02.2019 , 07:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

So, a bit of bad news. It was discovered that players were able to access Corellia on PTS. Since this is the story finale of the expansion we don't feel comfortable leaving it accessible and so we are keeping PTS down until we can get a new patch to remove that access. We are aiming for a build tomorrow, so we'll report back and let you know the status of that.

Sorry for the missed time in Phase 3! We'll get it back up as fast as we can.

-eric
Man .. I know that has to be rough on the team !!

It's cool though ! I'll get back to working on a 4 ft. H x 10 ft. W hand carved wood mural. I've just finished phase two on both of the 6 ft. trees .. Now I can paint them while waiting on PTS to come back up !!

Yeah.. It's a land scape scene on the edge of the water with a 25lb (scale replica ) of a LMB World record … busting the top of the water. Probably another 2 - 3 months to go before completion ! But several items are finally starting to shape up !!

BACK on topic: Looking forward to testing at least some of the items you have requested.

Hang in there !!!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Maricstefan
10.03.2019 , 05:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

So, a bit of bad news. It was discovered that players were able to access Corellia on PTS. Since this is the story finale of the expansion we don't feel comfortable leaving it accessible and so we are keeping PTS down until we can get a new patch to remove that access. We are aiming for a build tomorrow, so we'll report back and let you know the status of that.

Sorry for the missed time in Phase 3! We'll get it back up as fast as we can.

-eric
Haha all good man.

Just hurry up, my sub is running out on Saturday lol. ( crazy, i know)
Enjoy Free 7 day Sub: http://www.swtor.com/r/JHbyHB

MasterRummy
10.03.2019 , 10:09 AM | #15
its due today per your update, or was that an assumption?

OlBuzzard
10.03.2019 , 10:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRummy View Post
its due today per your update, or was that an assumption?
I rather suspect that they are still sorting things out. One thing that Eric has been good about … and that's letting us know when the PTS is good to go !!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Master_Morak
10.03.2019 , 10:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Just a quick heads up, deconstruction for any item is bugged and is not working.

Also the random mods from the RNG vendor are still dropping mods for the wrong spec (so tank armorings, mods, enchancements) as a DPS spec. And like before the drop seems to be around 50% wrong items.
Eric, in my opionion the overall difficulties is increased in wide parts, specially in heroics compared with a nerf of the companions, this is not the right way.

I think there is a greater number of Solo / Story / conquest players than hardcore raiders, so adjust the game not to a minority which is load crying for more difficulty, balance the game for the mayority of players which are still paying there subscriptions and which are not the loudest in the forums.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

DarkTergon
10.03.2019 , 10:47 AM | #18
That's a shame, was looking forward to trying it tonight, and hopefully getting the titles, and log mount
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Minzurion
10.03.2019 , 12:02 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
Eric, in my opionion the overall difficulties is increased in wide parts, specially in heroics compared with a nerf of the companions, this is not the right way.

I think there is a greater number of Solo / Story / conquest players than hardcore raiders, so adjust the game not to a minority which is load crying for more difficulty, balance the game for the mayority of players which are still paying there subscriptions and which are not the loudest in the forums.
Additional: Who might not be even aware that the PTS is open because they don't even follow the homepage and/or social media. Or they simply don't care and wait until 6.0 drops.
Click this referal link. For 7 days subscription.
Read the Referal infos.
May The Force Be With You!

SaerethDL
10.03.2019 , 02:23 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post

the game needed more difficulty, it was a joke.. you could literally let your companion do all the work and go afk.
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!