Recieved two Burba Seismic Excavator/Scanne but just paid for one?

agreement

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, anyway.

I just bought a Burba Seismic Excavator/Scanner to scan for HK parts, but when I bought the scanner I recieved two scanners, one of the scanners was refundable, so I could sell it back to the vendor for the full price, but why did I recieve two scanners when I only paid for one?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, anyway.

I just bought a Burba Seismic Excavator/Scanner to scan for HK parts, but when I bought the scanner I recieved two scanners, one of the scanners was refundable, so I could sell it back to the vendor for the full price, but why did I recieve two scanners when I only paid for one?

You get one automatically when you start the HK quest (I think after you do Theoretika) so you don't even need to buy it. I'm guessing you just didn't see the previous one in your inventory so you thought you got two from the purchase when you really got one from purchase and one from quest.

You get one automatically when you start the HK quest (I think after you do Theoretika) so you don't even need to buy it. I'm guessing you just didn't see the previous one in your inventory so you thought you got two from the purchase when you really got one from purchase and one from quest.

I never got a free one.

"BOGO sale"?
Buy One, Get One (free)

I've always thought it was a poor acronym.

I mean, you bought one so obviously you'd be getting one.

If you bought one and got none, you'd file a complaint and maybe sue them.

BOGOF would be better but the marketing types don't think it's as snappy.

Edited by Rankyn

Buy One, Get One (free)

I've always thought it was a poor acronym.

I mean, you bought one so obviously you'd be getting one.

If you bought one and got none, you'd file a complaint and maybe sue them.

BOGOF would be better but the marketing types don't think it's as snappy.

Haha, ok.

I think the scanner is a reward from the bonus quest on the Theoretika, where you need to read all the datapads.

I've always thought BOGO was a poor acronym.

BOGO reminds me of bogus. Which is what marketing often is. See also bogon.

Definitely not the bonus.

I know since I got them on my chars, and to date haven't finished the bonus since I've done it with a friend, and it was always bugged only one of us could use the final 2 datacubes, the other(s) got an error.

Horrible idiotic bug. Pretty sure still unfixed too...