Medicine Operative: PvP Guide by Hottie (5.6)

rambolnet

Hi, guys!

I’ve had the privilege of working as Hottie’s editor on her updated and expanded guide to playing Medicine Operative in PvP, which has now been published: https://www.rambol.net/home/2017/12/18/medicine-operative-pvp-guide-by-hottie

Hottie’s clocked up hundreds of hours healing in warzones and solo/team ranked and she’s passionate about sharing what she’s learned. The guide has been a labour of love and we’re both really proud of the result. It covers everything from gearing to ranked strategies so we hope it’ll be useful to new players and veterans alike.

The author’s top priority is putting out accurate, well-researched information. If I’ve done my job as an editor, there shouldn’t be (m)any errors but in a document of this size, it’s hard to catch everything. If you have any comments, corrections or suggestions, Hottie and I will be monitoring this thread and the guide’s comments section. You can also contact Hottie on Twitter.

Edited by rambolnet

respect to her

ops/scoundrel heals are not easy and imo the hardest healing class to play in pvp.

sorc is just brain dead easy and mercs healers are tanks.

will check out the guide,thanks for the link. i need to get good on my op healer.

Edited by Turn-XGundam

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
This is a fantastic guide. It is well written and presented so should be accessible to new players, and for a returning vet like myself this perfect for learning to play this class again. Thank you. Edited by Simbr