Top 3 things you would like changed, fixed or added?

Darknessinme

Top 3 things you would like changed, fixed or added?

Mine is simple!

1. Transfers to other servers

2. Class change. For example, I am a Juggernaut and I wish I were a marauder. Boom, now I am. Oh and the training and re-gearing cost is on my shoulders since I chose to change the class

3. Character modifications….appearance, armor coloring, etc.

What are your top 3?

Edit: number 1 and 3 have been added to the game. Thank you very much EA/Bioware for putting them in game. I will keep my fingers crossed that number 2 is on its way as well. Thanks for listening to us! :)

Edited by Darknessinme

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Cross-server queues for warzones, FP's and ops.

2) Cross-server chat and friends support (origin logins, 'BioTags', whatever).

3) Cross-server grouping support.

Better yet, I wouldn't object to ditching the notion of "severs" entirely and just make it one big happy family ;). I don't believe in all that "but it kills the community" by going cross-server, when essentially the community is killed this day by segregation.

1. 3D Space/JTL , I still wonder why no one has attempted a remake of Tie Fighter with modern graphics...

2. Bigger, explorable Planets with a more diverse wildlife and Zones/Instances for different levels on the same planet, I hate that after you have reached a certain level you have no reason to go back to an earler planet...

3. More follow up missions, every time I think the mission gets really important it is over/handled by the questgiver.

1. Some mini-games like pazaak, swoop racing etc. Maybe with the option of playing both against fellow players or the A.I. People should be able to be spectators for a race and maybe even placing bets.

2. Togruta and Nautolan as playable species.

3. Appearance tab, kind of like that in LOTRO - you can make an outfit you like and save it over your actual useful-but-fugly gear. I don't want to look like a clown in the endgame, and it would be nice if my new (male) Inquisitor didn't wore skirts.

Edited by alricka

1. Appearance tab similiar to DCUO were you unlock appearance items and can make your toon look the way you want, that includes being able to color scheme your outfit the way you want.

2. Large scale PvP, Capture/Defend open world PvP objectives.

3. Housing or fully modifiable ships.

4. Dual Spec

5. Shared cargo hold for all alts

Edited by KainsGhost

1. Adjust crew mission Crit rewards

2. Reduce gold sink on extractions of high level artifact mods, enhancements, armor, ect, ect. It costed me over 50,000 credits to extract a lvl 35 artifact mod from a piece of equipment. That's a little excessive.

3. INTEGRATED VOIP SYSTEM - I feel this would really help the game and the community on many levels.

1. Possibility to level up character without all those boring side missions (increase the perk or something)

2. Companion head slot show/hide option

3. Legacy releationship stories betwen your characters

Edited by Korph

1. cheaper to mod level 50 gear. I do not like that it costs 20-30k to take a mod out of gear. I want to use social gear or other orange gear.

2. For legacy perks to get cheaper as you gain legacy levels. 5 million for a GTN on your ship? Fine. But how about it costing a bit less if you're legacy level 30 or so?

3. Some more armor for your characters. I like a lot of the existing armor and the social gear is awesome. However, I'd like to see some more gear, particularly some more "skimpy/sexy" outfits as well.

PvP:

• At least 4 new Huttball maps
  • Cross Server WZ Queue's
  • Ranked Huttball matches

PvE:

• Challenging World Bosses that drop Unique and Powerful gear for players to compete over
  • Space. Guild Ships/Space-to-land pvp warzones and operations/True 3D space combat
  • Endgame operations bosses that drop Unique and Powerful gear for downing that certain boss.

Edited by Vibby