Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

GhOsTPrOz
05.05.2019 , 04:31 PM | #221
Btw just a suggestion, no flame pls. But maybe you could implement a system where time runs for teams who didn't meet the requirements (not enough first time getting it) could still be represented? Like perhaps just a different color like white or something to show they accomplished the time run but not with 5 unique people? I think any group able to get time run without exploits should be represented, it's still very impressive.

Just a thought, no flame pls.
<Tragic Heroes> Star Forge
<It's A Trap> Darth Malgus
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/
Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

czartorysky
05.05.2019 , 05:55 PM | #222
Better now got their legit timedrun few hours ago. I honestly think different color wouldn't really look good. My suggestion is putting Origin on 6th place. I think they deserve it, considering Amethyst managed to get on leaderboard with 4 achievment pops (ye i know they cleared it with 5th person later).
<Team Mango>

World First Slayer of the Machine Gods 16 Nightmare

THAT_EPIC_GUY
05.06.2019 , 04:49 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by czartorysky View Post
Better now got their legit timedrun few hours ago. I honestly think different color wouldn't really look good. My suggestion is putting Origin on 6th place. I think they deserve it, considering Amethyst managed to get on leaderboard with 4 achievment pops (ye i know they cleared it with 5th person later).
I appreciate the heads up. I have spoken with one of their members and am just waiting on a vod or screenshot from them for their link on the board.
Regarding Origin, I will most likely put them up there at some point before I stop tracking progress. I was happy to put Amethyst up immediately since they had gone and done clears with their complete roster satisfying the criteria since their original kills. Thus if Origin does the same I'll put their timed run up there immediately, if not as I said they'll likely have it recorded eventually anyway. I do recognise that my goal of having a more accurate and meaningful board has meant stricter rules and I am happy compromising to an extent here and there to accomodate.

Hope that clears up the current state of affairs.
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
World First Gods From the Machine Nightmare
Season 9 Rank 1 Sniper, Rank 3 Marauder Solo Ranked
Medicine Operative PvE guide.

Kurtko_Bejn
05.06.2019 , 03:29 PM | #224
Izax - LSD/Carried you - Darth Malgus

https://imgur.com/ijPagc0

RussellRichter
05.06.2019 , 08:00 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurtko_Bejn View Post
Izax - LSD/Carried you - Darth Malgus

https://imgur.com/ijPagc0
Congrats!

chipequssmlgpro
05.11.2019 , 02:11 PM | #227
good job team, im proud of you team!
when can we expect vod?

<FARMING COMPONENTS>

https://www.twitch.tv/chipequss

THAT_EPIC_GUY
05.11.2019 , 09:07 PM | #228
Big congrats to all the latest achievements! Board is updated.

Currently the only point of ambiguity is <Origin> as there has been a bit of discussion regarding their timed run on this thread and via DM's to me.
Typically I've tended towards inclusion on this board and as I've stated before I do plan to eventually put their timed run on there. However, I know "eventually" is not very specific so I'm happy to open up a small discussion and take some feedback to get this sorted.
So to clarify; the issue with the posting is that the timed run claim would only satisfy 4 out of 5 required achievements/independant member criteria. This applies only to their timed run as this has not been an issue in any of their other claims.

So basically from my own consideration and discussions with others the potential resolutions are the following;
-Place their timed run at their original clearence time with some sort of differntiation (I'd probably just use an asterix and a footnote)
-Do not include their timed run entirely
-Put their timed run up at the end of the raid tier (all valid timed runs done before then ranked higher)
-Apply some sort of time penalty and rank their timed run from the date it satisfies. I'd probably also include some sort of footnote here too. (If I were to go this route I'd want a measurable timeframe which makes sense instead of something arbitrarily chosen)
-Anything else potentially suggested

Naturally I'm in favour of some of these more than others but included everything to facilitate discussion and move on from here. So if you want to weigh in I encourage it
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
World First Gods From the Machine Nightmare
Season 9 Rank 1 Sniper, Rank 3 Marauder Solo Ranked
Medicine Operative PvE guide.

RikuvonDrake
05.12.2019 , 07:06 AM | #229
Why have rules if u don't plan on following them, this is some ultimate revanchist competition level memes. If you just wanted a participation board of who killed it (which it seems based on how you write in prior posts) remove the achievement based requirements and just add teams that kill bosses to the board. You keep flickering between following the rules that you(!) setup and just adding teams that kill the bosses towards the board but doesn't fulfil the requirements.

I don't think anyone minds a participation board, as has been said before the way that Milas did his was a lot better than what u have done here while still serving basically the same purposes.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

bentheten
05.12.2019 , 03:19 PM | #230
INFINITAS again best german guild?!
No Sales for the near future.

Greetings