Dark Vs. Light Packs in the Cartel Market

EricMusco

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have any point to this or are you just trying to insult me?

I'd try to insult you, but I'm too lazy, and it's not Tuesday, so I am not allowed to have tacos, cause Wednesday. I mean seriously, what could be Wednesday? I guess it'll have to be Whisky Wednesdays. Almost as good as Taco Tuesday, but still not quite the same. Wait, what was my point again?

• 1 month later...
Dark Vs. Light Event Packs

• Packs and items are Bind on Pickup
  • All items unlock in collections

Any word on when that second point will be true? No armour pieces (full Darth Sion set, part of Ceremonial Mystic) seem to want to unlock yet, and most were from packs acquired and opened today, well after the "new pack opening experience" and the CM version of these packs were introduced. It's also the case for a blaster, WL-29 or something. I haven't dared trying that many other things seeing how this stuff still doesn't work, though I can confirm that at least vehicles unlock as they should. I have Temple Guardian outfit parts as well as (Reborn) Revan, and it would be really nice being able to get account unlocks for these...

Edited by Pscyon

Any word on when that second point will be true? No armour pieces (full Darth Sion set, part of Ceremonial Mystic) seem to want to unlock yet, and most were from packs acquired and opened today, well after the "new pack opening experience" and the CM version of these packs were introduced. It's also the case for a blaster, WL-29 or something. I haven't dared trying that many other things seeing how this stuff still doesn't work, though I can confirm that at least vehicles unlock as they should. I have Temple Guardian outfit parts as well as (Reborn) Revan, and it would be really nice being able to get account unlocks for these...

Do you have the entire sets yet? All on ONE character? That's the only way to get them to the "unlockable" state...individual pieces don't unlock, only full sets.

Customer Support will unlock it for you if you send in a ticket, i had an armor set, 2 crystals and 2 weapons that wouldn't unlock stuffed all into one ticket 2,5 hours later everything was unlocked.

Eh. But if this is going to happen for every armour set and weapon I have in my stash... I'd rather this just get fixed really. It's good to know it can be solved of course. Though my experience with CS for this game is very varied.

Customer Support will unlock it for you if you send in a ticket, i had an armor set, 2 crystals and 2 weapons that wouldn't unlock stuffed all into one ticket 2,5 hours later everything was unlocked.

I guess f2p accounts would need to phone, or can they now send in-game tickets as well? Never even tried to send one using my f2p accounts. I know they cannot post on forums but can they massage BW in some other way? or is it a case of having to phone?

I guess f2p accounts would need to phone, or can they now send in-game tickets as well? Never even tried to send one using my f2p accounts. I know they cannot post on forums but can they massage BW in some other way? or is it a case of having to phone?

Phone would be your only recourse, yes... although I am 99% sure they only do billing related issues via phone.