Expanse - Pathfinders of The Digital Frontier (SWTOR Guides & Resources)

Pacram

Expanse is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality SWTOR Guides, tutorials, articles and Art resources. Owned and operated by Lucy Jamie, an industry professional in the field of Game Art and Design. We are here to provide resources and materials to increase your SWTOR and gaming experience. Covering as many areas as possible we also provide resources for Roleplayers, such as editable Character Profiles.

Expanse strives to be more than just a source of help, but a tool to help teach and guide members of the community. Offering a platform to teach new and inspired artists, with a heavy focus on Star Wars, teaching the creation of 3D Models such as Lightsabers and building the fundamentals to set them off on their own career. Expanse also offers industry connections, connecting clients with artists and designers.

https://www.myexpanse.net/

Top Articles & Guides

https://www.myexpanse.net/articles/to-sub-or-not-to-sub

https://www.myexpanse.net/articles/why-swtor-needs-kashyyyk

https://www.myexpanse.net/datacrons

https://www.myexpanse.net/bestiary

Edited by Pacram

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

First off, KUDOS on taking the time to tackle such a dedicated site. I do have one request/observation that I feel would drive even more traffic to your site, and that is, if you could please add min/max & BiS updated info for all of the classes.

It's not hard to find the current guides (like the one for alacrity for example), but it would be most certainly be nice to have all that information on one site, and updated as new gear tiers are introduced. I'd also recommend adding a section for companion dps/heals testing for the current top companions in each field. Even though they are all suppose to be equal, they are currently far from it.

Thanks again for your work and dedication.

Edited by Holocron

First off, KUDOS on taking the time to tackle such a dedicated site. I do have one request/observation that I feel would drive even more traffic to your site, and that is, if you could please add min/max & BiS updated info for all of the classes.

It's not hard to find the current guides (like the one for alacrity for example), but it would be most certainly be nice to have all that information on one site, and updated as new gear tiers are introduced. I'd also recommend adding a section for companion dps/heals testing for the current top companions in each field. Even though they are all suppose to be equal, they are currently far from it.

Thanks again for your work and dedication.

One of the reasons I've not included this information yet is my lack of knowledge in these area, I would be very appreciative of any help or guidance for things such as min/max. Full credit would go to the person/people who helped

A bunch of the original information makers are gone, but a lot of the work is still very relevant. I would google all of the best stat guides and collate them into a new refined single source. I believe there is even info on the 252/258 gear updates. Basically I would copy and rewrite every available piece of information you can find.

A bunch of the original information makers are gone, but a lot of the work is still very relevant. I would google all of the best stat guides and collate them into a new refined single source. I believe there is even info on the 252/258 gear updates. Basically I would copy and rewrite every available piece of information you can find.

Thanks, I'll try to do this

Expanse strives to be more than just a source of help, but a tool to help teach and guide members of the community. Offering a platform to teach new and inspired artists, with a heavy focus on Star Wars, teaching the creation of 3D Models such as Lightsabers and building the fundamentals to set them off on their own career. Expanse also offers industry connections, connecting clients with artists and designers.

Is this a prelude to BioWare open sourcing content because they can’t afford to make their own, LoL

While I applaud your initiative and the guides, you’re about 4 years too late. Most of the population has left of is in the process of leaving.

Even if SWTOR was sinking I’d be hear to the very end, bucketing out the water until st the bottom of the ocean

I wish you the best with that. It’s good that there are loyal swtor fans who will keep playing till the turn the servers off. It means the game will go a little bit longer.

It really is a shame you didn’t do all of this 4-5 years ago when more people could have taken advantage of your hardwork and dedication. I’m from Australia too and I have to say I’m usually surprised to even see another Aussie playing these days, let along doing what you are.

I’m in Australia, it’s been teaching 40 degrees Celsius most days

My Guide to Gaming in Australia during Summer.

1. Watercool PC and UPS’s. Check

2. Turn aircon to full. Check

3. Pull blinds down to keep out the heat. Check

4. Put zooper dupper’s in the freezer. Check

5. Put lots beer, coke or other cold drinks in the fridge. Check.

6. Put bikini, singlet or board shorts on. Check.

7. Have plenty of ice on hand and esky. Check

8. Have fans, ice packs, hose, shower or pool ready. Check.

9. Have surfboard already in the car. Check

In case of emergency (aircon breaks) or during power brownout (from every one using Aircon).

Make sure UPS’s are fully charged (refer to points 4-8) and strip down to the lowest lvl of clothing (no clothing is also an option).

Put ice in esky and transfer all cold drinks and icy items to it. Place esky next to chair.

That should allow you to keep playing for an hour till you either die of heat exhaustion or the power comes back on.

In case it doesn’t, abondon gaming, get in car and go to the beach to surf.

I dont think I missed anything.