Favourite Sith Lord + a question

Malrus

Does anyone know if there is any reading material on Darth Jadus as I think he is an awesome character and would like to know more about him

Also who is your favourite sith lord.

Mine would be either Dooku or Vitiate.

Dooku because he is an awesome duelist and a powerful force user while at the same time extremely classy for a sith, and Vitiate because He is EXTREMELY powerful with the force and I like to think he is the epitomy of the dark side. *waits for mad Sidious fans who feel the need to prove me wrong*

Favorite Sith Lord eh? When she finally becomes one my fave will be Vestara Khai. Loved her in the Fate of the Jedi series. Until then my fave is Darth Zannah, Bane's former apprentice.

As for jadus, no, nothing written about him outside the game. Yet.

Favorite Sith Lord: Marka Ragnos. Ruled the Sith Empire and died of natural causes. Once called "The greatest swordsman in the Empire", and just an all around BAMF. Undefeated in life, and such a bad***, his spirit even survived being beaten by Kyle Katarn's apprentice, Jaden Korr.

Mitigating factor: Kyle himself wasn't there, or Ragnos would have bowed before his awesomeness. :D

Favorite Sith Lord: Marka Ragnos. Ruled the Sith Empire and died of natural causes. Once called "The greatest swordsman in the Empire", and just an all around BAMF. Undefeated in life, and such a bad***, his spirit even survived being beaten by Kyle Katarn's apprentice, Jaden Korr.

Mitigating factor: Kyle himself wasn't there, or Ragnos would have bowed before his awesomeness. :D

Actually the one considered the greatest Swordsman of the Sith was Tulak Hord hes my first favorite. As to my other favorite Sith Lords I would have to say are Marka Ragnos, Darth Bane, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihl, Darth Baras, Darth Zannah, and a few others that I cant remember the names to.

Actually the one considered the greatest Swordsman of the Sith was Tulak Hord hes my first favorite. As to my other favorite Sith Lords I would have to say are Marka Ragnos, Darth Bane, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihl, Darth Baras, Darth Zannah, and a few others that I cant remember the names to.

Huh. I thought Tulak Hord was just the Sith version of Obi-Wan. He wore his enemies down with his perfect defense and constant trolling. Marka Ragnos was one who never used a Lightsaber. He literally used a Sith Warblade. His attacks were lightning quick, and very few could even hold their own against him. If Tulak Hord and Marka Ragnos ever fought, the outcome would have been.... interesting.

Darth Caedus just because hes Darth Vaders grandson. along with other things just wish he would have lived longer i loved reading about him.

Yea one of the things I hate about post ROTJ stuff is that 2 out of 3 of Han's children die. Like what the ****.

Edited by Malrus

ok this is the third attempt for me to write in this thread, (each time i have closed my reply box, because i was unsure if i really liked that answer lol)

my fav sith lord, because of the battle scene's in the book "deceived" darth malgus, hmm i think, or darth maul because of his look

Edited by grandmthethird

Does anyone know if there is any reading material on Darth Jadus as I think he is an awesome character and would like to know more about him

Also who is your favourite sith lord.

Mine would be either Dooku or Vitiate.

Dooku because he is an awesome duelist and a powerful force user while at the same time extremely classy for a sith, and Vitiate because He is EXTREMELY powerful with the force and I like to think he is the epitomy of the dark side. *waits for mad Sidious fans who feel the need to prove me wrong*

Darth Lautrec from dark souls

1:24