ziost monolithic overload the terminal

xdandeman

spent a lot of time, finally accidentally killed enough bots and found a battery to overload the terminal, for a game out as long as this how has this been kept a secret, Kill bots , get a battery, so may Youtube videos are such a waste of time.

All the information you need is available in-game. Look around and point the mouse at things, and the droids you have to take down will show that they are part of the mission.

And on the subject of the YT videos, well what did you expect? They are compiled by Someone On The Internet, and SOTI is notoriously unreliable.

The mission tells you what you need to do and the droids in question are the first droids you see when you turn around...

Plenty of things to complain about in their level design (looking at you mouse droid and quantum bomb disarm mission), but this one isn't exactly problematic

All the information you need is available in-game. Look around and point the mouse at things, and the droids you have to take down will show that they are part of the mission.

And on the subject of the YT videos, well what did you expect? They are compiled by Someone On The Internet, and SOTI is notoriously unreliable.

i seldom if ever watch youtube videos on anything, unless i have little other recourse because there is just such a lack of information on something that only a youtube video shows, unfortunately. What people say or do in those things aren't my business as it is their opinion which doesn't reflect mine more often than not.

I mean that's nothing, there are truly abysmal mission designs on Ziost. The save civilians bonus at the People's Tower, for instance, where you MUST wait for respawns since nowhere enough of the civilians there count for the mission.

Almost all of them *can* count, but on a percentage chance. But yes, it's pretty bad, especially on days when there are multiple players in the area...

I mean that's nothing, there are truly abysmal mission designs on Ziost. The save civilians bonus at the People's Tower, for instance, where you MUST wait for respawns since nowhere enough of the civilians there count for the mission.

Thankfully, they aren't worth much. Do them once for the cheevo, then never again.

• 4 years later...
On 8/25/2019 at 2:24 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Sure, so I killed one.  Then a few more.  Then I tried dragging them near the terminal to see if I needed to make them die nearby.  The "information" I needed -- not available in-game -- was that there was no particular trick, just bad luck with the RNG.  I killed 10-15 before one happened to drop the battery for me.