Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Planets you hope would come to the story

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Planets you hope would come to the story

Rhys_lightning's Avatar


Rhys_lightning
10.23.2020 , 03:56 AM | #1
Been mostly thinking if through the stories we'll be ever be seeing new planets that have been said or mentioned in story or lore. ((now of course knowing me would love to see mandalorian worlds like concord dawn, mandalore or it's moon concordia)) But part me wonders if we ever going to have a Naboo one? as I remeber one line from the hutta missions when you say to the black death "You could be the queen of Naboo for all I care".

Hoping they introduce more open world planets in the future, but what you guys hope they bring into the future?

LanceDefender's Avatar


LanceDefender
10.23.2020 , 04:40 AM | #2
I'm all eager to see planets we already know or completely new.
I'd like to see lava type planet like Mustafar or completely new like High-Tech Neon City, I'm talking about like Promethea from Borderlands 3.
I'll welcome any new or "old" planet to SWTOR, but I have one request. Give us now Imperial related/sided planet.
From JUS we constantly are giving Republic and Neutral "planets". Ossus, Dantooine, Onderon and again Corellia + Mek-Sha. And no Imperial planet. So we have 3 (4) - 1 - 0. SAD.

Sivartius's Avatar


Sivartius
10.23.2020 , 07:33 AM | #3
I'd love to see Degoba Mustafar, but especially Naboo & Kessel. I also think it'd be great if they added a flashpoint on Centerpoint Station.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.23.2020 , 07:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceDefender View Post
I'll welcome any new or "old" planet to SWTOR, but I have one request. Give us now Imperial related/sided planet.
From JUS we constantly are giving Republic and Neutral "planets". Ossus, Dantooine, Onderon and again Corellia + Mek-Sha. And no Imperial planet. So we have 3 (4) - 1 - 0. SAD.
I guess we won't mention Ziost or Oricon...
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

LanceDefender's Avatar


LanceDefender
10.23.2020 , 08:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I guess we won't mention Ziost or Oricon...

I don't want to be rude, but what is wrong with your reading and thinking?
Look again from what planet I started. OSSUS. What does it mean? FROM JUS I'm talking about, not planets before OMG.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.23.2020 , 10:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceDefender View Post
I don't want to be rude, but what is wrong with your reading and thinking?
Look again from what planet I started. OSSUS. What does it mean? FROM JUS I'm talking about, not planets before OMG.
One could easily argue that the post-JUS trend is merely making up for the pro-Imp bias beforehand.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

turbomagnus's Avatar


turbomagnus
10.23.2020 , 11:51 AM | #7
Well, aside from the Imp worlds versus Pub worlds discussion...

Personally, I'm hoping that, especially with the announced Mandalorian content, we get to visit the planet Mandalore itself at some point in the future.

FlameYOL's Avatar


FlameYOL
10.23.2020 , 12:42 PM | #8
Personally I would love seeing more Sith worlds or other worlds from Star Wars Legends that could fit the time period, it was great seeing Onderon. But I wouldn't mind revisiting already existing worlds, or even seeing new ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Well, aside from the Imp worlds versus Pub worlds discussion...

Personally, I'm hoping that, especially with the announced Mandalorian content, we get to visit the planet Mandalore itself at some point in the future.
Agreed, visiting Mandalore would be great.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Bxvx's Avatar


Bxvx
10.23.2020 , 10:08 PM | #9
Dagobah would be a cool system maybe find out what brought Yoda to that planet years later. Mustafar would be another cool one for sure.

turbomagnus's Avatar


turbomagnus
10.24.2020 , 11:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Bxvx View Post
Dagobah would be a cool system maybe find out what brought Yoda to that planet years later. Mustafar would be another cool one for sure.
I think I remember reading somewhere that Yoda chose Dagobah because the planet was so strong in the Dark Side (hence the cave 'Luke As Vader' incident) that it could mask his presence in the Light Side, but I'm not sure where...