2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anoxyn lethality 5/5/36 sniper http://www.torparse.com/a/725045 1.0 mil hp. couldn't quite crop it to the exact start and end but based on time to kill 267.915 = 3733 dps

first hit 21:03:25.073

death 21:07:52.988

not sure why you couldnt crop it properly. I did it and it came out to 3738

http://www.torparse.com/a/725045/time/1405767804/1405768072/0/Log

you even have the first and last hits in your quote.. you just had to set the top to the first hit of 21:03:24 and the bottom drop down menu to the last hit of 21:07:52.

updated

http://www.torparse.com/a/724893/time/1405800754/1405800991/0/Log

4205 DPS. Not 100% confident I trimmed it right since I did 999807 total damage, but it has the enter combat and kills dummy tags.

Got a 186 offhand, implants, and relic. Still running Merc 2 piece, and still looking for a NIM DP raid.

Nice work. Now to get ready to grind gree so I can reclaim #1 spot (I have the offhand... just its on the wrong toon -_-)

Well last time I checked, a vanguard/powertech was a MDPS, despite having a 10m = 97% efficiency capability in assault spec

my bad..didn't open your parse, and i'm not sure how i got the idea you were range.

Player - Syphìlis (Swiggity-swooty for the parse)

Lethality Sniper 5/5/36

The characters name is swiggity-swooty because it was on the PTS. No changes were made to lethality sniper and no gear was changed since I am BiS 186 (Will provide photos if necessary).

I'm dialing in the leth sniper since I have crit now.

4K Leth Sniper Inc.

Edit: Currently getting all of my datacrons, and I added an extra crit crystal. Next parse I do will be one live.

Edited by MikeParatore

The characters name is swiggity-swooty because it was on the PTS. No changes were made to lethality sniper and no gear was changed since I am BiS 186 (Will provide photos if necessary)

Interesting. You're BiS 186's and have NOT killed NiM Dread Council? Nice cheated Mainhand, sis.

Interesting. You're BiS 186's and have NOT killed NiM Dread Council? Nice cheated Mainhand, sis.

lol... parsing on PTS using gear you were only able to get via PTS, wow. I knew you were trash but this is lower than low.

lol... parsing on PTS using gear you were only able to get via PTS, wow. I knew you were trash but this is lower than low.

Not sure how parsing on the PTS makes any difference to a parse in anyway. Except when class changes have been made to that spec in this case there are no current class changes to Lethality Snipers.

Not sure how parsing on the PTS makes any difference to a parse in anyway. Except when class changes have been made to that spec in this case there are no current class changes to Lethality Snipers.

Because you can transfer a character multiple times and dupe your credits, mods, and enhancements? Because you can beat NiM DP without nightmare power to get the mainhand without beating it in its live state? Because you really didn't think through that post at all?

Because you can transfer a character multiple times and dupe your credits, mods, and enhancements? Because you can beat NiM DP without nightmare power to get the mainhand without beating it in its live state? Because you really didn't think through that post at all?

Not sure why you wanna transfer full 186s over and over but thats you m8. To be honest I like the challenge of doing the boss fight without nightmare power. But hey let me transfer my pt with full 186s 12 times to get full 186s anyways what the hell right?

Not sure why you wanna transfer full 186s over and over but thats you m8. To be honest I like the challenge of doing the boss fight without nightmare power. But hey let me transfer my pt with full 186s 12 times to get full 186s anyways what the hell right?

Because he wants a higher parse and thinks he can get away with it? Duh. Stupid post is stupid. Go be disagreeable with people who are actually wrong, and you might even succeed.

This has nothing to do with PTS. People are not quite aware what transpired. Clickxx has a 186 MH Barrel on live without killing Council. You threw your dirty laundry here man, so enjoy.

EDIT: I will say this, if this was my thread, which I will be managing the 'world' thread shortly, I would not count your parse.

Edited by SnickerJew

Because he wants a higher parse and thinks he can get away with it? Duh. Stupid post is stupid. Go be disagreeable with people who are actually wrong, and you might even succeed.

I'm not being disagreeable you're just making stupid points that don't make any sense. Lets be honest are you really gonna keep track of all the people that have and dont have the NiM council kill and who is supposed to have their mainhand and who does not, honestly.