New Incoming Commando

MaximusBlood

I've started the game back recently (didn't make it far on my other character when the game first launched). I've decided I want to go Commando and I wanted some tips from you all if possible :)

1) I'm mainly wanting to PvP for now - I may decide to do PvE later on. What is the optimal spec for doing PvP? Stats? I don't want to do healing, I wanna blow things up.

2)As far as crew skills go, what trio should I go with? Should I do a trio that will make me money or can I do something else more beneficial towards my class and make money other ways?

Any help appreciated! Like I said I just started this character but I look forward to playing him.

If you want to do DPS, you can have a lot of fun with Gunnery, although it's kind of a bland build until you get Demolition Round. Once you have DR and electro net, there's no reason why you can't have a lot of fun.

As for crew skills, go cyber to get grenades, if you want to PVP. You can use level 50+ dailies to make money. Black Hole takes how long? 20 minutes? That's like 70K right there.

Edited by HaoZhao

If you want to do DPS, you can have a lot of fun with Gunnery, although it's kind of a bland build until you get Demolition Round. Once you have DR and electro net, there's no reason why you can't have a lot of fun.

As for crew skills, go cyber to get grenades, if you want to PVP. You can use level 50+ dailies to make money. Black Hole takes how long? 20 minutes? That's like 70K right there.

Thanks I will check that out! Appreciate the feedback :)