Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

AJediKnight
05.18.2015 , 01:47 AM | #711
Enormously disappointed.
[][]☲☲☲[]ị::ị\(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

StrangerLord
05.30.2015 , 11:33 PM | #712
That "box" idea sounds pretty good.

I'd sacrifice a whiny light side brat for Zash back any day, and if Zash tries to make another move i'm sure Khem would love a little bit of action.

Given now that we're we're four years on and this is still a topic widely supported... Come on Bioware. Throw us a bone.

Noobishlord
05.31.2015 , 05:33 PM | #713
Quote: Originally Posted by AnisaBadgett View Post
Also, could she at least be more easily bribable with gifts? Sheesh. She's going to be the last one I get to 10K with, and that includes Skadge.
Yeah, I hear she's darn-near un-giftable if you're playing a female character. Makes me glad my sorcerer is male. And a sith pureblood. I can at least slap her for satisfaction.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. With tempered passion I gain knowledge.
With knowledge I gain clarity. With clarity, I will find victory.
And with victory, chains shall be broken.
The Force shall free us all.

ZWortman
06.15.2015 , 04:20 PM | #714
I definately agree the storyline with Ashara is messed up. SW gets to turn a Jedi to the dark side pretty much instantly. SI should definately be able to do the same, they are supposed to be masters of manipulation.

Its very hard to reconcile the level of Willpower that Ashara is shown as having: One holocron with the teachings of a single Sith Lord leaves her chanting. Then over the course of the rest of the game, they are constantly near a Sith Lord who eventualy becomes one of the more powerful members of the Dark Council, they also are in the vicinity of Sith relics and teachings pretty much all the time.

Way her intro portrays her there's no way she should reasonably be able to avoid being turned for long.

SWFTW
06.20.2015 , 11:07 PM | #715
At least with KoTFE, if they don't expand her story and let us turn her, we'll finally be able to ditch her.

Jedi_riches
06.22.2015 , 03:29 AM | #716
Yeah I just don't get Ashara, why has she decided to come with me (she could have just left the order and went somewhere else), she seems to think that I am out to change the way the sith work and I really don't know why and also at times she has a split personality like she is saying feelings aren't too bad I like you 1 minute and then the next get away from me you sith the next.

Like Jaesa I think your "padawan" should swing both LS and DS possibilities as one or the other won't make sense given your alignment. I think a LS Sith would do better with her but a DS sith ...

Oh and please do something about her gift and affection, she is a nightmare to level up as even her supposed favourite gifts give pitiful amounts compared with other companions and as a DS sith I am not hopeful to gain much from conversations.

Kaisernick
06.22.2015 , 05:22 AM | #717
Quote: Originally Posted by SWFTW View Post
At least with KoTFE, if they don't expand her story and let us turn her, we'll finally be able to ditch her.
dam right, she either turns or ill end her in the new exp

Xeraz
06.23.2015 , 09:34 PM | #718
Quote: Originally Posted by SWFTW View Post
This is good news. Although, I really hope we're finally able to turn her.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Canareth
06.25.2015 , 04:35 PM | #719
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
Yeah I just don't get Ashara, why has she decided to come with me (she could have just left the order and went somewhere else), she seems to think that I am out to change the way the sith work and I really don't know why and also at times she has a split personality like she is saying feelings aren't too bad I like you 1 minute and then the next get away from me you sith the next.

Like Jaesa I think your "padawan" should swing both LS and DS possibilities as one or the other won't make sense given your alignment. I think a LS Sith would do better with her but a DS sith ...

Oh and please do something about her gift and affection, she is a nightmare to level up as even her supposed favourite gifts give pitiful amounts compared with other companions and as a DS sith I am not hopeful to gain much from conversations.
Ashara's affection is probably the most annoying mechanic regarding her "fall." Pity the Dark female Inquisitors...

In terms of did she fall or didn't she in a narrative sense - she does. She repudiates multiple Jedi teachings despite herself and rules-lawyers others. She downright approves of Shocking a defeated Sith Lord for compliance on Corellia. She's not a Jedi anymore. Again, Female Inquisitors can't see most of this.