Crash at the intro to Kotfe Chapter II Dreams of Empire.

DarkMoriartous

Hello there, for some reason about five seconds into the introduction where my character is in view with the star ships burning in the distance it decides to freeze and I am unable to do anything other than close down the game.

So far I have opened the game folders and deleted Bitraider and restarted the launcher but it crashed again. The repair button on the launcher would not work either so I'm pretty stuck. Any suggestions would be great thanks :)

Hello there, for some reason about five seconds into the introduction where my character is in view with the star ships burning in the distance it decides to freeze and I am unable to do anything other than close down the game.

So far I have opened the game folders and deleted Bitraider and restarted the launcher but it crashed again. The repair button on the launcher would not work either so I'm pretty stuck. Any suggestions would be great thanks :)

My suggestion is to move to General discussions>Bug reports forum, this is not the place to talk about game bugs, here we talk about the story and lore itself.