Eternal Champion Broken

I have worked on the Eternal Champion Solo mission for over 2 days now. I am in almost full Iokath Ops gear (i am missing just 1 ear piece). I can easily solo all the bosses but the last one. I get my a** handed to me before the boss jumps out of the walker. The walker summons droids right before the boss jumps out which means that I am either stunned or slowed and I cannot dps the boss down during that time like I need to. I am avoiding everything and following every direction and mechanic there is. My companion is at 50 affection and is healing me left and right. I am on a 70 Juggernaut. So my question is - is the last boss bugged or is it just simply impossible. I have gone from 1 to 70 on 15 toons without dying so I am extremely skilled and gear isn't an issue.

If it isn't bugged can someone give me some advice about how to beat the boss? Also thank you to all of those who will post sarcastic, snotty, piece of **** responses. I hope someone will respond that actually has some decent ideas.

I have worked on the Eternal Champion Solo mission for over 2 days now. I am in almost full Iokath Ops gear (i am missing just 1 ear piece). I can easily solo all the bosses but the last one. I get my a** handed to me before the boss jumps out of the walker. The walker summons droids right before the boss jumps out which means that I am either stunned or slowed and I cannot dps the boss down during that time like I need to. I am avoiding everything and following every direction and mechanic there is. My companion is at 50 affection and is healing me left and right. I am on a 70 Juggernaut. So my question is - is the last boss bugged or is it just simply impossible. I have gone from 1 to 70 on 15 toons without dying so I am extremely skilled and gear isn't an issue.

If it isn't bugged can someone give me some advice about how to beat the boss? Also thank you to all of those who will post sarcastic, snotty, piece of **** responses. I hope someone will respond that actually has some decent ideas.

Eh, I've done it recently so it's not broken, but I think they nerfed our companions from when I first got this achievement. I vaguely recall that I first did this on my Sorc healer with a dps Lana and while it was tough, the real issue was just keeping Lana from doing stupid things.

If your Jug is tank then I'd use the mastery stim and attack adrenals to burn the droids down a bit faster,

If your jug is a dps then... I don't know, maybe respec to tank and grab some 236 dps gear.

Regarding not dying from 1-70 as a measure of skill. I wouldn't say that makes you "extremely" skilled. Most of the 1-70 content is easy as pie, only time I die when leveling is PvP. If you've managed dozens of warzones without dying while leveling... then yeah, that's impressive.

He surely isnt bugged. There is a way to work around the "summon of droids" the walker is not immune to stuns so you can use a hard stun while he casts for the droids to get extra dps on him. The idea is to have him not summon the droids at, but for that you have to have enough dps.

I did the fight on toon with 230 gear and rank 1 companion to show another player its doable, but i only uploaded 1 fight which he said wasnt possible to beat. I dont have a jugg to record this, but can do on guardian if you want.

You didn't mention which companion, but I've found ranged companion to work better. Get your companion on the circle in the middle, just barely inside it, not in the center, and most stupid never hits him.

I just did the eternal championship today on a sentinel with 230 gear and was able to complete it without any issues. I think the issue you are having is either your dps is too fast or too slow. The human guy jumps out of the walker when it hits 50% health, if your dps is fast then the second wave of adds will be spawning just as you push it or if it's slow the third wave will be spawning as you push the boss.

So ideally, you should leave the walker/boss at like 52% or so and wait until all the turrets are killed (I normally kill the two of them far from the walker by placing a missle circle in between them, then aim the turrets on the sides of the boss at each other to kill the third, then drop the last missle circle on the fourth). After this, you can push the walker to 50% and it will be much cleaner since the only thing you will have to deal with is the human boss.

Good luck!