CHECK THIS OUT, AWESOME! SI-a/SW-m

MiyoSnipah

Yo!

I'm sure your sick if these questions, oh well.

I cannot choose between SI - Assassin or SW - Marauder...

Why those two? Because dual sabers is ******, likewise the darth maul fanmade big saber is ****** too... im simple like that.

Straight forward question to all people who have played both (preferrably at a high-ish lvl)...

which is BEST (dps wise bla bla) for PVP ? Fck pve... PVP is where its at.

Just say which class and a short why.. thanks alot, greatly appreciated!

p.s i got bummed and didnt get into the beta.. waiting for early access now. buhu.

I would have to say Assassin if you really want to be serious in high end PvP.

Ultimately the decision is yours and I would love to pretend I know everything about PvP etc it will depend on your play style and what sort of PvP you are looking to do. Mostly though if you are dps in PvP you want the highest possible spike damage and preferable stealth to kill the healer in a combo attack before he knows what has happened.

Thank you so much for your replies guys!

and ohhhh yes i'm excited!

Both very good comments.. my thanks to you.

I think Im leaning towards assassin.. purely for the stealth.. although as one of you said marauder at high lvls become big burst damage..

oh decisions!! :((

Any other comments are welcome!!

<33

It's all about play style. What is more you. I played both and they both rock. D you like sneaking up on people and playing the stun game, or do you just like flying in and kicking the jar-jar out of him? Personally I liked the marauder. But thats me. Best advice is play around with both and see wich one draws you in.

Thank you so much for your replies guys!

and ohhhh yes i'm excited!

Both very good comments.. my thanks to you.

I think Im leaning towards assassin.. purely for the stealth.. although as one of you said marauder at high lvls become big burst damage..

oh decisions!! :((

Any other comments are welcome!!

<33

Assassin and Marauder have same burst their difference is you have CC that marauders do not have like stuns. You also have stealth. If your primary focus is PvP you want to play Assassin unless you have a friend who is a dedicated tank to guard you as marauder or a healer to heal you. Marauders die very fast.

Assassin and Marauder have same burst their difference is you have CC that marauders do not have like stuns. You also have stealth. If your primary focus is PvP you want to play Assassin unless you have a friend who is a dedicated tank to guard you as marauder or a healer to heal you. Marauders die very fast.

As does anyone else without support!

Well, I had the same problem (@OP). So, I'm playing both lol.

Think of the Marauder as a WOW Rogue with out stealth. Great burst dmg and lots of ways to escape CC (at fitty). So you ex Rogues, this is the class for you imo, forget stealth... you don't need it. Camo is plenty.

Edited by BradFett