7 people in Odessen right now

Tarkashae

How long do I need to spam general to find a group for a heroic starforge?

On Jedi Covenant. Anyone awake? Anyone here? If I could solo the thing, I'd be doin it. :)

As it is, I wasn't able to solo it before, sure as heck can't now :p

I am trying to make a point. I play 8am to noon. f no one else does, then the heroics are basically off limits to me.

Everyone wants to rage from their chairs about how impossible it is to solo it, but no one wants to make a group. Whatever.

On Jedi Covenant. Anyone awake? Anyone here? If I could solo the thing, I'd be doin it. :)

I am trying to make a point. I play 8am to noon. f no one else does, then the heroics are basically off limits to me.

Everyone wants to rage from their chairs about how impossible it is to solo it, but no one wants to make a group. Whatever.

Yes dude listen to the lady.

You are not allowed to play according to your own time constraints. You must wait for rest of the USA to wake up so that all the nice and friendly angel like players can help you. :rolleyes:

Also, 7 people isn't very many. Maybe they've just woken up and don't want to get into heroics yet. Maybe they have to get to work. Maybe they just don't want to group with you.

Also, 7 people isn't very many. Maybe they've just woken up and don't want to get into heroics yet. Maybe they have to get to work. Maybe they just don't want to group with you.

And this is why comps were beneficial for players like him who play off time due to their different work schedule.

I think the point OP was trying to make went right over your head.

I suspect this is going to go back to Pre 4.0 numbers since the latest patch (4.0.2)... which means more Server Merging Incoming ... :(

And this is why comps were beneficial for players like him who play off time due to their different work schedule.

I think the point OP was trying to make went right over your head.

Actually, I do massively apologise - I utterly mistook the OP for someone else who'd been posting the opposite opinion over the last 24 hours. Didn't miss the point but thought THEY had.

I'm so sorry, Tarkashae - entirely my bad. *blows kisses and offers humble apologies*