Thanks for destroying my weekly heroics..can't solo now

ShieldProtection

Thanks BioWare, now I can't solo weekly heroics because all my companions are *********** useless. They can't heal

they can't attack and dies quickly, why do this? Why entirely ignore your major fanbase and listen local minority?

they will find something to whine anyway, now you did this many of us -including me- FORCED to search other people to do heroics AND I WAS ABLE TO DO SOLO HOURS AGO. do you have any idea searching

for people is takes so much time?

I said this before, I will say it again: SWTOR will die because of these so called "fans" who keep asking to change

something in game.

Now I'm FORCED to grind again, I was able to farm good credits with heroics IN SHORT TIME.

Thanks all of you who cried like a ***** and FORCED us on something unnecessary.

Be proud yourselves, because SWTOR will lose subscriptions/veterans because of this stupid nerf.

Edited by ShieldProtection

Perhaps you need to think of other ways to improve your playstyle.

I had fun doing my Star Fortress Heroic tonight, Tatooine.

I'm a merc healer.

I did it with Lana, lvl 27

Set her to TANK.

I'm in mostly 208 and a couple 216's. All augmented 208's

Used heroic moments every champion.

Got the missile launcher, the focus, and the thing Hizo gives you.

I chose to not pick up the medical thing, as I wanted all my heroic moments available for DPS.

Took my time, got cooldowns.

Last guy was hardest, but sent Lana and then dropped the missile. did heroic moment, dropped the airstrike, then cycled through the rest. When done, had to keep Lana healed while cooldowns on Heroic abilities cycled, did the focus. Then the Hizo thing.

Lana died, but I had enough done I hit him a couple times and defeated him.

So, doable. Merc healer and a Tank companion lvl 27.

Without the special abilities, no. Someday.

The thing is, if you are required to spec a certain way or entirely change your play style to do something, then it's no longer playing your way. I had to go respec for more cc and even then I still couldn't finish 2 of the 3 I tried. Korriban, no problem. Alderaan big problem. Belsavis, impossible.

The comps as they were, made a huge grind feel a lot less grind-y. Also, it was just plain fun. I'm supposed to be one of the most powerful people in the galaxy and I felt like it.

Now it's back to serious grind, and frankly - it's just not fun. I also just don't have the time (which is limited) to spend trying to do heroics I've done a hundred times before.

I half way think the devs are trolling - showing the people b*tching how much worse it could be.

Edited by FenyxSprig

People keep saying that you now have to adjust your playstyle, or use your brains more "like you are supposed to' I'm sorry but I don't feel like changing my playstyle to do some fun solo content, which yes I consider HC2+ to be, because it was solo content and it was fun.

And i'm not saying I cant solo it anymore, I still CAN but just takes a lot longer and a lot more effort, doing a few heroics when it suited me to get some new gear was a great way to play solo. When I want to use my brain, pay attention to when to interupt or pop cooldowns I will play a FP as that is supposed to be a challenge to play with other people.

Now the limited time I have I can only do the 'regular' solo content and have to pick up gear from the GTN or miss out on the data crystals. What is the big problem of the leveling experience being 'easy' and just enjoying the story while feeling as one of the most powerful characters in the galaxy? I'll work on min maxing my gear and challenging content when I'm at max level doing OPs or hardmodes, if and when I have the time to do so.

Or are you telling me that the actual group content was not challenging, and sure if heroic 4+ was soloable, then yes a nerf was justified however they went from OP companions to UP companions making the backbone of the game more grindy and boring.

Perhaps you need to think of other ways to improve your playstyle.

I had fun doing my Star Fortress Heroic tonight, Tatooine.

I'm a merc healer.

I did it with Lana, lvl 27

Set her to TANK.

I'm in mostly 208 and a couple 216's. All augmented 208's

Used heroic moments every champion.

Got the missile launcher, the focus, and the thing Hizo gives you.

I chose to not pick up the medical thing, as I wanted all my heroic moments available for DPS.

Took my time, got cooldowns.

Last guy was hardest, but sent Lana and then dropped the missile. did heroic moment, dropped the airstrike, then cycled through the rest. When done, had to keep Lana healed while cooldowns on Heroic abilities cycled, did the focus. Then the Hizo thing.

Lana died, but I had enough done I hit him a couple times and defeated him.

So, doable. Merc healer and a Tank companion lvl 27.

Without the special abilities, no. Someday.

Nice try. I don't have to "improve" my playstyle. I'm playing the game best I can, now its way too hard solo

almost impossible on certain planets.

I can't click instantly and I can't smash keyboard buttons all day, I have a life and worse I have tourette

sendyrome. I have certain limits while doing something in my life, and I had so much fun before the nerf,

because Lana was healer and greatly helped me in Weekly Heroics, I was doing that to farm in game currency

and get alliance items so I can increase my alliance infulence.

Now you destroyed this game, be *********** happy and go play your game, stop additionally forcing people.

And stop copy/paste same post in different threads. Try to use default color in your posts.

Edited by ShieldProtection

Quantify this problem you are having by telling us which HCs and how you are playing.

I have done about 5 HCs and they are easy-- I lost half my health because I accidentally pulled two groups and as such I was fighting 2 gold and about 4 silver enemies. This was on Alderaan. I have done Hcs on Korriban, Hoth and Corellia also.

Edited by Daezihang

Well, I have a level 65 dps char with 216 gear, level 23 influence Healer comp.

I can barely get through the Heroic 2+ missions (I'm not talking about star fortress) which give me the stuff I need for the allience grind. I have to wait for ages between fights to get my defensive cooldowns all off the CD between them.

Before KOTFE, my char had 192 gear and Old Quinn healed better. I didn't even have to forcefeed him gifts. So its not me being a bad player, since I never had trouble during Shadow of Revan.

I'm not subbing again. I just bought the 60 days for levelling alts, but ... I can't do that now. I don't have the money to do what BW and elitist scum wants, to spluge money into cartel coins, than sell those for credits which I can buy gifts with so I can raise a healer to influence 50 just so I can do content again.

Well, they say you get what you pay for . KOTFE is free, and now I am worse off than I was in Shadow of Revan.

Hey BW, just take KOTFE away from me. Put my char at level 60, 192 gear, give me my Old companions back as they were before KOTFE, and I'll be performing better than I do at 5 levels higher. LOL