Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Lag since 6-12-19 patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Lag since 6-12-19 patch

kroto
06.13.2019 , 11:21 AM | #1
Experience moderate to severe in game lag during gameplay. It seems to get worse or more noticeable when entering combat. Have relogged and still same issue. Many players in game are also experiencing same issue.
On Star Forge server.

kroto
06.13.2019 , 11:39 AM | #2
Can we get some developer response to this please.

Przemo_No
06.13.2019 , 11:40 AM | #3
Same on Darth Malgus.
Entering combat results in 2-3 seconds ability delay . Any of them. Those are not normal cooldowns, those are lags.

Happens in all kinds of encounters, either solo or in group efforts.

Experienced this on 3 different characters, gave up further playing.
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Sarova
06.13.2019 , 12:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
Same on Darth Malgus.
Entering combat results in 2-3 seconds ability delay . Any of them. Those are not normal cooldowns, those are lags.

Happens in all kinds of encounters, either solo or in group efforts.

Experienced this on 3 different characters, gave up further playing.
Yep, just experienced this on Darth Malgus too. All of us in the group for heroics had the same problem and we were all from different countries. There seems to be an ability delay. I never have lag so this was very annoying.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

aerockyul
06.13.2019 , 12:55 PM | #5
I was experiencing ability lag on the SS server last night. Then it started lagging while doing something simple like move around inventory. It was annoying enough that I just decided to log out and do something else.

The highest amounts of lag were on Dantooine and Balmorra. Oddly enough (/s) those are probably the two most crowded places in the game right now. Not sure if lag was anywhere else since I didn't have much reason to be outside those areas (was not participating in the bug hunt exploit, just doing heroics for conquest. Other areas of the planet were laggy, too)
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, Wrathiva
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx, Leczee Eko'va, Misphire
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka Referrals

BlueShiftRecall
06.13.2019 , 02:21 PM | #6
Yeah I was getting it bad last night on Satele, was so bad on Dantoonie and some other planets I just logged off and didn't play, hoping it's better today so I can take advantage of this double XP.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

transpose_x
06.13.2019 , 05:13 PM | #7
The gameplay lag is continuing into 06/13/19 - Totally unplayable in it's current state. 2-3 seconds between hitting an ability and the ability going through. Everyone in Gen Chat is complaining about it and I'm just hoping it's something they'll fix. The last patch really broke the game...

Estelindis
06.13.2019 , 05:15 PM | #8
Experiencing notable ability delay on Darth Malgus too, even though lag claims to be only 10-16ms.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

transpose_x
06.13.2019 , 05:19 PM | #9
Developers haven't responded to a SINGLE post about the unplayable state of the game (ability lag) Fingers crossed this eventually gets fixed in the next few days, weeks, months - or at the very least acknowledgment that the game is unplayable....

HiltoftheDragon
06.13.2019 , 05:28 PM | #10
Ive decided to stop playing until this issue is corrected. The game in its current state is unplayable and no fun at all....and im a person who has had minimal issues with this game for the past eight years.

Ive had enough. Ill be back when this garbage is repaired.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."