Combat Rez bug

Hey, this bug being bugging us for a couple weeks now and I am wondering if anyone else have experienced this.

Occasionally (happen to us about 40-50% of the time) when we try to combat rez someone, the combat rez button would not light up even though we don't have the 5 minute raidwide debuff timer.

It is nothing game breaking but sometimes during the middle of a fight and someone died for some unfortunate reason, we could have recovered if the combat rez option was available. Having a healer down in a 8m raid and having the combat rez bugging out usually mean exit area and start the fight over.

Edited by Iwipe

Hey, this bug being bugging us for a couple weeks now and I am wondering if anyone else have experienced this.

Occasionally (happen to us about 40-50% of the time) when we try to combat rez someone, the combat rez button would not light up even though we don't have the 5 minute raidwide debuff timer.

It is nothing game breaking but sometimes during the middle of a fight and someone died for some unfortunate reason, we could have recovered if the combat rez option was available. Having a healer down in a 8m raid and having the combat rez bugging out usually mean exit area and start the fight over.

Pre 1.2 myself, op healer, and the sorc healer in my raid would receive a message that the target couldnt benefit from the rez at about 40% chance.

Post 1.2 on my op is very rare that i cant get my battle rez to work, but very rarely can the sorc use his.

This has been a problem in our op's group as well on a consistant basis. It seems to happen a lot when we rez someone and a wipe occurs. After going back into the instance we are sometimes unable to rez someone all heal types. Quite annoying but not game breaking hoping for a fix soon.

To compound on what Chirality said, we mainly notice this bug when there's not a complete wipe of the instance. Some people are able to Exit Area, I can vanish if I'm the last person in the instance to reset the bosses, etc. We frequently notice this will tend to bug our combat rez. We think the debuff is sticking onto the person that stayed alive and is triggering the flag that it's been used.

We have noticed 2 bugs with combat rez. The one mentioned in this post and also there seems to be a chance that even if combat rez is successful the rezzed party member may end up outside the instance or fight that is occurring.

We have noticed 2 bugs with combat rez. The one mentioned in this post and also there seems to be a chance that even if combat rez is successful the rezzed party member may end up outside the instance or fight that is occurring.

We find that this second problem (ending up outside) happens when the person is spamming the button (before it is available). A work around is to just wait until the button becomes click-able to click the accept rez button

We find that this second problem (ending up outside) happens when the person is spamming the button (before it is available). A work around is to just wait until the button becomes click-able to click the accept rez button

We wait anywhere from 3-5 seconds after the button becomes clickable to accept the rez, just for extra precaution. I've had it kick me out, even still, but only once versus multiple times.

We've had the same issue. Sometimes a different class of battle rez can be used successfully (I try to use Operative rez and it fails, but Sorc one will work), other times not. It is quite frustrating.

We wait anywhere from 3-5 seconds after the button becomes clickable to accept the rez, just for extra precaution. I've had it kick me out, even still, but only once versus multiple times.

I had this happen to me. I was spam-clicking it (intense boss fight) and in the split-second it did become available and I clicked I saw that the 'Accept revive' option had disappeared and I had clicked the 'Return to Medcenter' one (which had moved to top and was now in the same place 'Accept Revive' was) and I was at a loading screen.

Now this was during Fabricator and the healer who had rezzed me got stunned by a Stun droid at the same time that this was happening, therefor I assumed that the rezzer being stunned had interrupted my revive somehow...?

Our group has noticed this as well. Our workaround is to wait until the debuff falls off everyone before we restart the fight. It seems to work most of the time.

That said last night during Soa one of our tanks mis-jumped, and was lucky enough to fall onto a different platform we ran by. We weren't able to rez him even though he was clearly there, and up to that point in the run no one had died.