Legacy System Idea - Need Feedback before posting as suggestion

APNTerra

Ok, so for a while i have not bothered with my family tree, because it seems to "flat" so to speak

I really dont like how one toon can only be related to one toon, and i would like to be able to link say:

Person A

Person B

Person C

Person A is Person B's sibling , Person B is Person C's Ally, Person C is Person A's Rival.

Hope that is understandable, basically what my idea is:

Rather than dragging your toons to each other to form a link, it would be more practical to be able to drag your toons onto the window, and the drag the links to connect the toons, or click person A, then choose a Conection, and drop it to person B.

Also, i would prefer if with the legacy system, you could add children between the husband and wife, rather than just one of them.

I agree with this. I also wish we could connect characters indirectly, such as making them cousins, without having to have two other characters be each of the cousins' parents. Or having this character be that one's uncle, without having the parent/sibling as a character.

they also need to remove the fact that only 2 toons can be married to each other... why can't my Smuggler have 2 Twi'lek wives? Maybe he's a Space Mormon... It's prejudice against polygamists... Edited by Liquidacid