TFB Loot...a bit pants?

My guild just did the first boss in TFB Hard Mode and apart from the usual bits and bobs, tokens etc the only thing that dropped off him was a Hazmat Earpiece...

does the loot ramp up further in or is the trend much less loot these days i.e. one piece per boss?

thanks in advance for anything helpful that gets posted below :p

so you dont concider tokens loot? o.0

I think he means Black Hole Comm's. In 8 man HM, each boss drops only one piece of loot (might have been 2 from TFB, but I can't remember as we went 16 man last week, somebody can correct me if that is the case). The first boss drops a random Hazmat piece, the rest drop a Dreadguard token.

I think he means Black Hole Comm's. In 8 man HM, each boss drops only one piece of loot (might have been 2 from TFB, but I can't remember as we went 16 man last week, somebody can correct me if that is the case). The first boss drops a random Hazmat piece, the rest drop a Dreadguard token.

Thanks Raekor.

To be clear, are you saying that each boss in Hard Mode TFB drops a single Dreadguard token or do they sometimes drop more?

Besides the first one which will never drop Dreadguard, the rest definitely drop at least one (as I said I can't remember if TFB drops 2 or not). I think boots from the second, gloves from the third, legs or offhand from the fourth, and main hand or chest from TFB.

I don't really pay too much attention besides a quick check to see if it something on my list or not, and we tend to be RE'ing a lot as Dreadguard isn't needed to finish it.

Besides the first one which will never drop Dreadguard, the rest definitely drop at least one (as I said I can't remember if TFB drops 2 or not). I think boots from the second, gloves from the third, legs or offhand from the fourth, and main hand or chest from TFB.

I don't really pay too much attention besides a quick check to see if it something on my list or not, and we tend to be RE'ing a lot as Dreadguard isn't needed to finish it.

Gloves from 2nd, Boots from 3rd, Legs OR Offhand from 4th, Main Hand OR Chest from 5th.

And yes, only single token drops on HM.

I'm having trouble understanding the title. Is there an alternate meaning to the word pants other than what you wear?

"Pants" is an English word meaning the following -

1- Underwear

2- Breathes heavily, perhaps after running

It can also be used as a slang term for the following -

1- Rubbish - (This the context used for this posts title)

2- Crap

3- No good

Considering how easy it was to gear up in Black Hole/Campaign, I assume EA is trying to keep players by making the gear grind a little tougher. However, due to RE'ing the Armorings/Mods/Enhancements, people are still gearing up quick and getting BIS within the first month of new content release. :rolleyes:

That's how I'm gearing up my sentinel, I let the rest of my guild roll on loots. Just need to grind the BH coms for my implants in order to min/max correctly.

Edited by OMGitsCHARLIE

Considering how easy it was to gear up in Black Hole/Campaign, I assume EA is trying to keep players by making the gear grind a little tougher. However, due to RE'ing the Armorings/Mods/Enhancements, people are still gearing up quick and getting BIS within the first month of new content release. :rolleyes:

That's how I'm gearing up my sentinel, I let the rest of my guild roll on loots. Just need to grind the BH coms for my implants in order to min/max correctly.

If you learn the schematics. We aren't that lucky, only got 3 so far from multiple kills per week.

i think the majority of people that speak english use the word pants to refer to clothing worn on the lower half of the body with one hole for each leg that extend from the waist to the ankle.

so... when using pants in this context, people will think you are talking about the lower armor piece.

i think the majority of people that speak english use the word pants to refer to clothing worn on the lower half of the body with one hole for each leg that extend from the waist to the ankle.

so... when using pants in this context, people will think you are talking about the lower armor piece.

Well those people will learn a bit of UK slang then. It's good to broaden the mind :p

Which means it's not pants.

so where does the head drop or did they forget to add it?

The belt, bracers and helm are presumably going to be dropping in Nightmare EC as it will be giving out the same loot level as HM TfB.

Currently, the only way you are getting a 63 grade head is a hazmat piece drop from the first boss in HM.

Well those people will learn a bit of UK slang then. It's good to broaden the mind :p

Which means it's not pants.

Got 2 Brits in my Ops 1 group, I call them the "true Imperials." I love the accent

I'm proud to be a member of the Commonwealth, I'm a Canuck eh?

P.S: Most of us actually never say "eh."