Light side or Dark side Smuggler

Esaru

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion to max out ls/ds no matter what choice. I found out that you could max out one side quickly by diplomacy, now do this til lvl 40ish. then switch to w/e you want to be your crew skill (underground trading for me). That way you get the ls/ds bonus, but you could be a neutral player.

I don't know why people don't try this, but really helps and you really not cost effective to craft IMO til 30ish

Edited by Texas_JIGG

• 6 years later...
I pretty much ignore the indicators, use the number keys and just choose what I think my character would do. As it stands I'm usually about 2 light side to 1 dark choice. As others of said, I'm not going to compromise my character just to get some gear. IMHO, force choices for non force users is just silly. I'd much prefer something like paragon, renegade points instead. Give me my reputation and my blaster and stick your hokey religion in the after burners.

:wea_02:

I think you are not exactly correct about DS LS Force choices for non force users. When you creat Family Tree in your Legacy you passes your abilities to your child sibling...etc. So smuggler BH agent have Force abilities passed to them by their parents. And same for Force users that will get Non Force abilities

I think you are not exactly correct about DS LS Force choices for non force users. When you creat Family Tree in your Legacy you passes your abilities to your child sibling...etc. So smuggler BH agent have Force abilities passed to them by their parents. And same for Force users that will get Non Force abilities

1. The post you replied to was more than six years old. Indeed, that user last posted on the forum in December 2011.

2. You're wrong anyway. The legacy family tree has *exactly* no effect on gameplay. The Heroic Moment abilities are acquired merely based on which classes you've advanced far enough through the class story.

• 5 months later...