Missing companion

elbaker

Is anyone else having the following issue?

I finally got my healer companion Tallos Drellik I believe is his name...I was doing great, had a wonderful time with him because he heals well and so on. Well mid fight a couple of nights ago he just disappeared. He left. Totally gone, not in my crew ui at all. I went to the crew diamond at the top of the screen to see if that would be different but nope he isn't in there. I have all 4 of the other ones he is the only one missing.

Also along with this, my other companions want to talk to me on the ship at times. So I run to my ship, get the little devil on there and he or she doesn't want to talk anymore. I have NEVER talked to them in a cantina, they just won't. Thanks for any help. This missing crew member is driving me nuts since I would like to do some hard quests that I know I can do with him but not with the others.

Have you been to the spaceport on Hoth yet?

Talos tells you to head to the ship graveyard to find the ghost and that your other companions will help you. He is then no longer listed as a guest in your companion list and you can't use him again until you head to the spaceport on Hoth. He is waiting once you get to your class area (SI hanger) and says that he has resigned from his post and would like to join your crew. You are then able to use him as a regular companion

If you have done the above and he isn't listed as a companion, submit a ticket because that is a bug. But Talos does leave you for a bit.

I know I am on the ship graveyard one. I will log in and see what quest it is. I just know there are two elite mercs in it and I couldn't get past them.

Thanks for the help everyone! It's driving me nuts. I didn't know the companions would leave since none of the others have.

Beth

Oh and I did put a ticket in on that and the fact that my companions don't want to talk when they have said they want to. I received a "we will look into this" reply from a driod.....

The quest I am on is a level 39 quest btw.