Lag On DM but Fine on NA servers

NOFORKNKNIFE

Just started playing in 6.0 and i have massive 20 second lag spikes, I mainly play on DM but in evenings it's unplayable.

Today i can't log on without being kicked out. However i can log on NA and play with stable ping.

Anybody know a fix ?

Russian Player-

This is my ordinary advice on that:

1. Go to pinplotter.com and download it for free and route your internet hops to swtor.com

2. If information packets are disappearing down a deep dark hole somewhere, con$ider getting a VPN.

But that only makes sense if you're not connecting well to SWTOR at all. The only thing I can think of is that something between you and the EU servers is the problem. VPN still may help, but might be overkill if you get/find happiness playing on just the US servers.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I have been having issues since that emergency EU maintenance. There are lag spikes on some areas, especially in the class ships for me. Sometimes when i am reloging to a different toon it fails and boots me to server select.

I'm on Darth Malgus and never had any problems before.

They are breaking something in trying to fix the Tulak hord server. Maybe shifting the load to the other servers or something. I dunno, but i don't like it.

I am not asking for help btw. I know this was Bioware's doing cause it was fine before.

Edited by Nemmar