Why swtor make ppl wait for days just to que for fp/ops

stationxl

Can someone tell me one swtor/bioware make ppl wait for days just to que for ops/fp? Is this just some money scam for them to make ppl wait? So they can earn more money by charging your credit card. When they know you wont be able to que for anything. Should it be the customer's fault, other players don't que? This look like to me, this game have became just a chat room. Instead of a mmo game. Seem like the game is design to make ppl wait. So they can charge ur credit card again next month. Knowing that you wont ever be able to que for anything.

Should bioware give everyone a refund, since they can not keep they customer's ingame? Is this game coming to a end, like swg?

Can someone tell me one swtor/bioware make ppl wait for days just to que for ops/fp? Is this just some money scam for them to make ppl wait? So they can earn more money by charging your credit card. When they know you wont be able to que for anything. Should it be the customer's fault, other players don't que? This look like to me, this game have became just a chat room. Instead of a mmo game. Seem like the game is design to make ppl wait. So they can charge ur credit card again next month. Knowing that you wont ever be able to que for anything.

Should bioware give everyone a refund, since they can not keep they customer's ingame? Is this game coming to a end, like swg?

Bioware doesn't control their players.

They can't smack someone through their monitor and tell them to stop whining and roll more tanks so that there would be a balance instead of having a hundred DPS for every tank out there.

They are however introducing a new type of flashpoint that gets rid of roles as a solution to the endless queues.

As for Ops... once again, not their fault people choose to form them on the Fleet rather than use the groupfinder.

Thats bs Callaron. The player did not write the code to this game. Iam sure they knew that when they launch the game. If they can not offer a good playing game. why charge me to play. It should be free to play with everything open. Since the game is design t take ur credits, buy making you buy everything. And spend ur credits. Why should we be on the short end of the stick.

Bioware need to get their facts right and stop blaming the player for everything. Iam sure they just want to design a game like fallen earth to make ppl spend more money on cartel items. But fallen earth atleast have no wait in their raids. And they don't blame the customers

Edited by stationxl

Can someone tell me one swtor/bioware make ppl wait for days just to que for ops/fp?

Why are you waiting for days to queue? Are you talking about the queue times or weekly lockouts?

Is this just some money scam for them to make ppl wait?

Ooooo, I think you're talking about how long it takes for queues to pop? Yes, Bioware is controlling people and they aren't queueing just to scam you out of money.

Then again, this could still refer to lockouts I suppose.

So they can earn more money by charging your credit card. When they know you wont be able to que for anything. Should it be the customer's fault, other players don't que?

Nope, you're definitely talking about queue times now.

Let me guess, you're DPS?

(See answer above.)

This look like to me, this game have became just a chat room. Instead of a mmo game. Seem like the game is design to make ppl wait. So they can charge ur credit card again next month. Knowing that you wont ever be able to que for anything.

Should bioware give everyone a refund, since they can not keep they customer's ingame?

Yes, they should refund everyone's money, especially yours, since you obviously have no fun playing this game. Then again, you could simply stop playing if it is so bad for you.

Is this game coming to a end, like swg?

All things come to an end. Not sure why you single out swg, but, yes, this too shall end at some point. Anytime soon? Probably not.

One would think that BioWare would do everything they can, within reason, to ensure players are actually having fun. Because any player with half a dozen functioning brain cells who isn't having fun in the game would cancel their subscription, right?

If you don't like waiting in queues, may we suggest you roll a tank or healer? Or perhaps just stop acting in ways that cause you to land on the ignore list of every tank and healer you get randomly grouped with?

Thats bs Callaron. The player did not write the code to this game. Iam sure they knew that when they launch the game. If they can not offer a good playing game. why charge me to play. It should be free to play with everything open. Since the game is design t take ur credits, buy making you buy everything. And spend ur credits. Why should we be on the short end of the stick.

Bioware need to get their facts right and stop blaming the player for everything. Iam sure they just want to design a game like fallen earth to make ppl spend more money on cartel items. But fallen earth atleast have no wait in their raids. And they don't blame the customers

1. The guy your talking to is another player, he IS NOT Bioware.

2. Why on Earth should you get the second most expensive game in history for free ?

3. I have no problem popping in group finder, I'm a Juggernaut Tank, and my average waiting time is about 3 to 10 seconds. As stated above, the game is over saturated with DPS, which is beyond Bioware's control, seeing as rolls are chosen rather then assigned.

4. You are in no way forced to get Cartel Items as long as you're a sub. Everything purchasable is either available by playing the game, or completely cosmetic.

I'm gonna have to ask if you play a dps character/s

Why do you have to wait for days to queue for anything.?

And the main reason SWG came to end end was to give the licence away for this game so no I don't think this game will come to the end like SWG until the next licence renewal maybe.

Anyone know what they are going on about .?

Thats bs Callaron. The player did not write the code to this game. Iam sure they knew that when they launch the game. If they can not offer a good playing game.

No, Callaron meant that OPs and FPs are done by people, and if they aren't doing them, then they aren't doing them, and Bioware can't do anything.

Why do you have to wait for days to queue for anything.?

And the main reason SWG came to end end was to give the licence away for this game so no I don't think this game will come to the end like SWG until the next licence renewal maybe.

Ah, this old meme.

No, SWG died because it was no longer profitable. The player base had been bored, turned off, and/or alienated to such a point that there were not enough people playing the game to make it worth keeping the lights on.

It was basically on life support. They chose a time approximate to the starting of this game to pull the switch, but that was a signpost... they knew they had to do it sometime soon, and another SW MMO was going to bleed out the last few survivors.

Ah, this old meme.

No, SWG died because it was no longer profitable. The player base had been bored, turned off, and/or alienated to such a point that there were not enough people playing the game to make it worth keeping the lights on.

It was basically on life support. They chose a time approximate to the starting of this game to pull the switch, but that was a signpost... they knew they had to do it sometime soon, and another SW MMO was going to bleed out the last few survivors.

I've read, at time of closure, SWG had around 20K members left, so it isn't as though it was doing well when SWTOR came out.

Edited by LordGarmaZabi

Ah, this old meme.

Maybe maybe not.

Rumor: BioWare Employee Blames Fans for SWTOR Failure; Confirms F2P & SWG Shutdown to Remove Competition.

Might be true might not. ;)

I'm a geared tank, And I have a dps jug. Still the que time is hour on end. Don't blame the player's ppl. We didn't write the code. We shouldn't have to advertise for ppl to play this game. Thats bioware job. If they know ppl don't que for these ops/fp. Then why have them on the game.

Yes this game service sucks. And ppl you don't need to keep blaming the customer's. They have not control over the code in this game, bioware does. Last time I check I paid them, not their customer's. Why should we wait for weeks just to run 2 ops. That sounds like a scam to keep ppl waiting. When they know they don't even have that many ppl in the game to que. Its all a set up if you ask me. It should not be my job to track down bioware customer's just so I can que for a ops/fp. That what I pay them for. Why have a 8 man or 16 man group. If they know they can't even keep that many ppl active ingame to que for anything. seem like a money scam if you ask me. These groupfinder should be design for 2 or 3 man groups. If they know they can not even keep 16 ppl in game. Or even 4 or 8 man group. Don't keep the other ppl out of the ops/fp because you can not find more ppl to play your game. Maybe this is the reason why you can not bring on more customers. This should just be a single player game. not a group game. If you ask me. Iam just being honest.

I'm a geared tank, And I have a dps jug. Still the que time is hour on end. Don't blame the player's ppl. We didn't write the code. We shouldn't have to advertise for ppl to play this game. Thats bioware job. If they know ppl don't que for these ops/fp. Then why have them on the game.

Yes this game service sucks. And ppl you don't need to keep blaming the customer's. They have not control over the code in this game, bioware does. Last time I check I paid them, not their customer's. Why should we wait for weeks just to run 2 ops. That sounds like a scam to keep ppl waiting. When they know they don't even have that many ppl in the game to que. Its all a set up if you ask me. It should not be my job to track down bioware customer's just so I can que for a ops/fp. That what I pay them for. Why have a 8 man or 16 man group. If they know they can't even keep that many ppl active ingame to que for anything. seem like a money scam if you ask me. These groupfinder should be design for 2 or 3 man groups. If they know they can not even keep 16 ppl in game. Or even 4 or 8 man group. Don't keep the other ppl out of the ops/fp because you can not find more ppl to play your game. Maybe this is the reason why you can not bring on more customers. This should just be a single player game. not a group game. If you ask me. Iam just being honest.

Please, do tell, which part of the games code is responsible for infiltrating the minds of players, and forcing the to que up with you ?