Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Migration from Tomb of Freedon Nadd

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:36 AM | #1
Please can there be free Migration from Tomb Of Freedon Nadd the queues are ridiculous.

Too many people keep coming to this server because of stupid posts made in the forums.

im lvl 25 so i cant be bothered to start over again .

If you cant allow free migration at-least stop people making any more chars on this server

My gaming community is half on this server and half on another because of the queue on TOFN...everything getting screwed. If they decide to just re-roll a new server without migrating chars i think many of us will just not bother with the game tbh.
Intel i5 2500k 3.30ghz @4.6ghz oc , Asus P8Z68-V mboard, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3, Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W V2 PSU ,Corsair H60 liquid CPU Cooler Antec DF-10 case KFA2 560Ti Ex OC edition 27"iiyama ProLite 1080p Monitor Corsair 120gb Force 3 6gb/s SSD

Korize
12.16.2011 , 06:39 AM | #2
Yeah its freakin incredible really.. Already the queue is up to 500.
I just got kicked out due to some random error code, and bam.. queue time is funtime!.. Not.
So.. Fix that, and wile your at it. Throw in a grace period when you get dced aswell so you dont have to que up all the freakin time!

Kruxxor
12.16.2011 , 06:41 AM | #3
You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?

Shocktek
12.16.2011 , 06:41 AM | #4
Why you went to unofficial russian server to begin with is beyond me

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:43 AM | #5
Our guild was put on this server, it seems like they put alot of top guilds on one server ...

why the hell would they do that??

its by far the most full server now yesterday i queue for 2 half hours .

im debating to cancle pre-order tbh , not because i want to quit but if my guild moves and i stay on the server as im too busy to keep re-rolling id rather just have a standard account because ill probally get bored and quit playing on my own after few months
Intel i5 2500k 3.30ghz @4.6ghz oc , Asus P8Z68-V mboard, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3, Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W V2 PSU ,Corsair H60 liquid CPU Cooler Antec DF-10 case KFA2 560Ti Ex OC edition 27"iiyama ProLite 1080p Monitor Corsair 120gb Force 3 6gb/s SSD

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kruxxor View Post
You seriously didn't expect to queue on a new MMO launch?

i didnt expect everyone to bum lick 1 server

rushx
12.16.2011 , 06:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shocktek View Post

its not its spanish /italian and everyone else it seems

Bartes
12.16.2011 , 06:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Shocktek View Post
maybe he, like me, has guildies there who got invited in day 1 and are already at considerable level. I am also quite annoyed already, especially as I didn't get my inv yet. Must I mention guilds were forcefully deployed on specific servers?

Critwrench
12.16.2011 , 06:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by rushx View Post
Please can there be free Migration from Tomb Of Freedon Nadd the queues are ridiculous.

Too many people keep coming to this server because of stupid posts made in the forums.

im lvl 25 so i cant be bothered to start over again .

If you cant allow free migration at-least stop people making any more chars on this server

My gaming community is half on this server and half on another because of the queue on TOFN...everything getting screwed. If they decide to just re-roll a new server without migrating chars i think many of us will just not bother with the game tbh.
Sounds like you're rather entombed in this situation, OP.

Yeah no that sucks
Past was once present, and before that, future.
Never forget that what will be, will one day be what was.

Jedi_Wannabe
12.16.2011 , 06:45 AM | #10
It's really not too late to start over on another server and see if your main server gets better in a few weeks. It's possible that some of the people on the populated servers will end up starting over elsewhere, or just cancel their pre-order in the next couple days.

Even if you have to start over, you'll still be ahead of any one who didn't get into early access. And you'll only be a couple days behind the earliest people anyway.

As busy as they are, it might take a day or two to transfer you anyway, so might as well start a new character elsewhere.
⋖I≡≡≡≡≡≡I(■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▸