Frenzied Zealot armor are the wrong colors as advertised. (why is it brown n pink???)

Magnusheart

Frenzied Zealot gear.

Bright Red and Black are the colors it is advertised on.

The helmet is brown, and the chest is a different shade of red, and instead of Black its a reddish purple.

What they are advertised on by Both NPC, Item icon art, and collections picture.

http://i.imgur.com/j1OPQH4.jpg

Why they are in-game

http://i.imgur.com/Ox3163q.jpg

p.s. Battleworn Triumvirate Helmet, Dreadseed helmet. Dread Host Helmet, Master Hunters Headgear. (BBA Champ helm) Missing Voice Modulation.

Edited by Magnusheart

false advertising like a mug. i am not pleased at all.

...It's not "false advertising" It's a bug. :rolleyes:

But yes, I can confirm this isn't just a preview window error. The armor is not colored the same as shown in the collection window.

The front flap is also missing from the torso. Which is a good thing. Attach that thing to the belt if you guys plan on fixing this armor at all. Nothing below the waistline should be attached to the torso in all current and future armor designs.

I really can't stress this enough....but yea...keep that flap off the torso...

Edited by Vinak

...It's not "false advertising" It's a bug. :rolleyes:

But yes, I can confirm this isn't just a preview window error. The armor is not colored the same as shown in the collection window.

The front flap is also missing from the torso. Which is a good thing. Attach that thing to the belt if you guys plan on fixing this armor at all. Nothing below the waistline should be attached to the torso in all current and future armor designs.

I really can't stress this enough....but yea...keep that flap off the torso...

yeah, I wish they would do that with all things like this too. Maybe it's some technical limitation that prevents them from doing that?

Regardless, a bit annoyed I bought this set and parts are missing from it. :confused:

When I had the same issue with getting the phantom armour set which shows the mask and hood up on the cartel market but you cannot have that in game because that helmet and hood don't work together, I was left feeling frustrated and disappointed. Mainly due to the fact it came across as being abundantly clear that they don't care if what is shown is what you get as long as they have your money.

Welcome to the club and don't hold your breath for a response, you're not going to get one

Edited by SneezC

Hey everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the problem and will be rolling out a fix for this with Game Update 2.6!

- Tait

While I do appreciate that you have responded to the OP's situation, will this update include fixes for other bugs reported that have been around for longer than the current CM armours?

I would like both versions, but I would like the current version in game to come with a loincloth, and the adverstised version in the display. Hopefully they are released to us as Classic and Normal versions.

I would prefer they do the opposite. I've already spent comms to mod this set out and *real money* for the collections unlock, all based on what it looks like currently. If they go screwing with it like they did my phantom chestpiece, I'm going to start rethinking my sub again... And the ~$120 I spend a month on coins.

I would like both versions, but I would like the current version in game to come with a loincloth, and the adverstised version in the display. Hopefully they are released to us as Classic and Normal versions.

I would really appreciate that solution, since I really like it the way it looks now.

I would prefer they do the opposite. I've already spent comms to mod this set out and *real money* for the collections unlock, all based on what it looks like currently. If they go screwing with it like they did my phantom chestpiece, I'm going to start rethinking my sub again... And the ~$120 I spend a month on coins.

I thought the Classic Phantom chestpiece looked the same way the originally released phantom chestpiece looked...? And everyone who had a piece of the originally set ended up with both versions at no extra cost?

Edited by KyaniteD