Revan holostatue really worth 47mil on harbinger?

TheProthean

just bought a grand chance cube for 700k and this popped out. only one for sale on harbenger is going for 47mil. do people actually buy for that price

Edit- also is it worth keeping for those who have it? or should i sell it. never have had an item worth so much but always admired seeing these around fleet lol

Edited by TheProthean

I paid a little over 30 million for mine a year ago, so I can imagine there's people that would pay more, but that doesn't mean it would be necessarily fast to sell for that. Lower prices mean you get your money sooner, higher prices mean you've got to wait for the right person to look for one.

For those who have it is it worth keeping?

I find it incredibly useful. It effectively competes with repair droids, and it's not too expensive to get the highest upgrade for those anymore, but even those will still have a 15 minute cooldown, and is 350k for every character you want that on. For many people that will be enough. For many people being able to port to a stronghold to repair and return to previous location will be enough. But the Revan statue has a cooldown of one minute, can be kept up indefinitely while not in combat and once unlocked can be easily pulled from collections by any character.

Whether that's worth more than the price is goes for is highly personal. I find it very useful to be able to pop it after a wipe in an ops, where we spawn, and then still be able to pop it again for the people that didn't notice it when we get back to where we were, and then once more when that late guy catches up. And with well over a hundred characters, it was simply cheaper for me than to get all the droid unlocks, too.

My partner, however, sees absolutely no point in it. Not for 47m, not for 30m, not for 1m.

For those who have it is it worth keeping?

Dude, if you don't already have it, [[[keep it]]]. Unlock it for all your toons. I use mine (religiously) throughout every day.

When it came out, I gave one to each one of my mates (close family & friends). It's just one of those things. Don't get rid of it, unless you already have it.

I've always wanted one so I assume others do too, but I haven't been willing to chance it or pay credits. In general I'm cheap and don't really like supporting the cartel market. Plus I can't recall ever being in an operation where 3 or more didn't spawn after each wipe.

Oggurobb and Senya (and Satele and Malgus) are trainers, the Revan statue is a vendor.

I retrieve 4 things on ever character, holo trainer, some type of health meditation item, revan statue, and kick Ball!

trainers are nice and the instant vender is very worth it. credits come and go easily. but useful items if not already in collections is worth more than credits, imo. but the way I work I usually put everything I don't own into collections. if I get more than one. then I GTN it. :)