Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with Group Finder Daily reward

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Problem with Group Finder Daily reward
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alexandrozingsw
03.18.2015 , 08:26 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
I So it seems to be only affecting certain classes.
that's not my case, for me is a faction thing:

can't select legacy of the rakata:
lvl 60 Jedi Sentinel
lvl 60 Jedi Guardian
lvl 60 Jedi Sage
lvl 60 Commando
lvl 60 Gunslinger

the ones that can select it :
lvl 60 Sith Juggernaut DS
lvl 60 Sith Juggernaut LS
lvl 60 Sith Assassin
lvl 60 Powertech
lvl 58 Sniper

TL;DR : groupfinder screen is different in republic side, legacy of the rakata does not appears in the main screen and it appears grayed on select screen

Ticket:16323483
Date: 03/14/2015

Nightstride
03.18.2015 , 05:37 PM | #22
dont know if someone already said, theres a workaround to avoid the bug. if the leader of party is not affected with bug (afaik only vanguards/scoundrels for rep side) he can queue and you will get the daily reward even if you dont see rakata in personal fp list.

BallisticKaine
03.18.2015 , 07:09 PM | #23
Problem with that is the whole point of group finder is to que and pop. Thats what it is there for, not preforming group. Its a hassle the EA/Bioware created and wont man up to it or fix it asap. It also hinders me from getting conquest points.

mbfhl
03.19.2015 , 02:14 AM | #24
It is a faction thing. The devs broke it for Pub, because they break everything for Pub.

HM Korriban Pub bonus boss has more HP than Imp. Manaan vendor was originally not on Pub side, they only added it after people complained. The Sage set bonus only worked for Imps, they fixed for Pubs after people complained. Sorcerers were immune to interrupts when Sages weren't.
<Fearless> <Epidemic>
Aimee Scoundrel | Isabel Sentinel
Jayde Operative | Ariana Marauder

JimG
03.19.2015 , 03:39 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexandrozingsw View Post
that's not my case, for me is a faction thing:

can't select legacy of the rakata:
lvl 60 Jedi Sage

TL;DR : groupfinder screen is different in republic side, legacy of the rakata does not appears in the main screen and it appears grayed on select screen
Quote: Originally Posted by mbfhl View Post
It is a faction thing. The devs broke it for Pub, because they break everything for Pub.
Nope, I am able to select "Legacy of the Rakata" on my level 60 Jedi Sage so it's not a situation where the thing is broken by faction across the board.

The-Kaitou-Kid
03.19.2015 , 04:10 PM | #26
Nope, I am able to select "Legacy of the Rakata" on my level 60 Jedi Sage so it's not a situation where the thing is broken by faction across the board.
Same, this is only affecting one of my 3 level 60 Republic characters. That just so happens to be my main, though, so it's extremely annoying that I can't get the daily rewards (or the Searching For Allies weekly via Tacticals). Hopefully this is fixed sooner rather than later.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

mbfhl
03.19.2015 , 10:25 PM | #27
You can queue for SM Rakata as a 60 Sage?
<Fearless> <Epidemic>
Aimee Scoundrel | Isabel Sentinel
Jayde Operative | Ariana Marauder

Stoofa
03.20.2015 , 04:30 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mbfhl View Post
You can queue for SM Rakata as a 60 Sage?
And my Lvl 60 Sage cannot queue for it - so something well and truly screwed up.
If it were faction, it would make sense.
It only effecting "some classes" is weird enough alone, but for it to effect some charcters of a class and not others is a massive mess-up by BW.
But the bug has been there for a week and a half now. I'm not convinced there will be a fix this Tuesday.

Jerba
03.20.2015 , 10:06 AM | #29
Cannot confirm, my level 60 Sage cannot queue for the Tactial version of Legacy of the Rakata either. Not sure what's going on here.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Alexandrozingsw
03.20.2015 , 02:45 PM | #30
Wich is the status of forged alliances in your sage? all my pub toons have them finished, and shadow of revan a t different stages, with only 3 of them fully completed yavin 4: slinger sage and commando